JOB TITLE Public-Private Mix (PPM) Officer
Closing date of application period: 15 January 2020 Starting date: After Tet Canh Ty 2020 Full time position: 100% FTE; This is a field-based, not office-based position. Over 80% of the employee’s time will be spent in the community. Duration of contract: 1 year (extension to be based on performance and availability of funds) Location: 10 positions across Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City. Travel requirements: Daily travel throughout Ha Noi/HCMC; infrequent travel for knowledge sharing and training within Viet Nam. Candidates need to own a motorbike and be willing to drive to visit private providers.
Friends for International Tuberculosis Relief (FIT) is a registered non-profit organization working in the field of tuberculosis (TB) prevention and care service delivery, technical assistance, advocacy and research.
In collaboration with the National TB Control Program (NTP) and other local and international partners, we are building a comprehensive Search-Treat-Prevent TB program across five cities in Viet Nam (Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Hoi An and Can Tho). In the short term, we are aiming to 1) increase TB detection and treatment in key populations, such as household contacts, children and people visiting private healthcare providers; 2) provide social support and adherence monitoring options to improve TB treatment outcomes; and 3) scale up TB infection screening and treatment services. As part of this program, we are intensively engaging private providers who are providing TB services in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Hai Phong. TB care in the private sector often happens with little formal documentation; we are working to improve transparency and the quality of care for TB treatment in the private sector. This position would implement activities in at least one district within Ha Noi/HCMC and under the supervision of a PPM manager and the organization’s directors.
Our organization is growing quickly and we are searching for up to 10 highly qualified, independent, experienced and motivated PPM Officers. For additional information please refer to our website: www.tbhelp.org
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Build and manage network of private providers
- Build a diverse portfolio of actively referring private providers, including: physicians, pharmacists, private-sector hospitals, occupational health screening companies, and X-ray facilities Establish relationships with private providers or clinics to persuade them to cooperate with the project; Ensure that agreements are signed and up to date with private health facilities;
- Regularly visit private healthcare facilities to manage and maintain the relationship with the provider or the clinic;
- Update the customized customer relationship management (CRM) software with information about activities completed and any issues or concerns of private providers;
- Conduct training for the enrolled providers on TB knowledge, TB screening procedures and both electronic and paper data collection tools;
- Trouble-shoot and discuss any problems with private providers, while reporting the issues to the employee’s line manager and documenting the problem in the CRM;
- Ensure that clinics are provided with materials for the promotion of the project.
Facilitate referrals for TB testing
- Track screening data through the new PPM modules of the Access to Care Information System (ACIS);
- Promote referrals to low-performing clinics and encourage continued participation among high-performing clinics;
- Facilitate engagement and referrals using a social network targeting private sector pharmacists;
- Assist the PPM Manager to establish screening and referral from hospitals outside of the NTP’s network;
- Coordinate with occupational health screening companies to collect data on abnormal chest X-rays and facilitate testing of these individuals;
- Visit X-ray facilities and collect X-ray vouchers and X-ray results;
- Enter X-ray data into ACIS;
- Follow Ministry of Health guidelines for sputum collection and transportation;
- Transfer sputum samples for testing to public-sector laboratories;
- Provide testing results to patients and their doctors.
Support notification of TB treatment in the private sector
- Collect notification data from private providers who are treating TB in the private sector, in collaboration with the PPM Manager;
- Collect sputum for bacteriological confirmation of TB from individuals who have been enrolled on TB treatment and deliver samples to public-sector laboratories for testing;
- Enter data about notification and sputum testing into electronic data system;
- Support the M&E team in data verification of notification data.
- Support patient registration at a District TB Unit if the patient decides to take treatment in the public sector;
- Provide educational materials to TB patients and their doctors to improve understanding of the disease;
- Link patients to appropriate counselling if any questions or concerns arise.
- Support patients to register in research projects;
- Coordinate with the M&E and Research team to introduce operational research studies to the private health providers and secure their participation;
- Conduct surveys and collect feedback.
- Submit at least weekly reports to the PPM Manager;
- Participate in weekly meetings on progress to targets;
- Assist with the organization of quarterly networking events for private providers;
- Support all aspects of project implementation as requested.
- Fluency in written and spoken Vietnamese is a must
- The candidate must possess excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, social science, implementation science, public health, development, medicine, pharmacy or a related field
- Marketing and sales experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in private health sector is an asset
- Flexibility and willingness to work with private providers at a time convenient to them, including out of working hours
- Good working attitude, dynamic personality and the ability to work well individually as well as in teams
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, service-oriented and with the ability to work under high pressure and within a limited time frame
- Basic computer skills, including familiarity and comfort with using Microsoft Word, Excel, email and other kind of social network
- Knowledge of English would be an asset, but is not a requirement
APPLICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A cover letter written in Vietnamese or English
- An up-to-date, detailed Curriculum Vitae including a recent picture
- At least two employment references (Name, Phone Number, and Email Address)
- By e-mail to email@example.com
- Subject: PPM Officer in Ha Noi / PPM Officer in HCMC
- No later than 15 Jan 2020
Compensation and the final position grade will be commensurate with experience. Full benefits will be included in the compensation package. All applications will be carefully considered, but only short-listed applicants will be contacted and interviewed. If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this will mean that your application has been unsuccessful.
FIT is an equal opportunity employer.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy