iSEE’S RECRUITMENT Public Relation and Partnership Development Coordinator/Officer
Contract length: 1 year, extendable
Starting time: As soon as possible
Coordinator: VND 15.5 – 20 million
Officer: VND 9 – 15.5 million
iSEE is a non-profit organization working for the rights of all people, including minority groups. iSEE aims to promote the values of freedom, equality, and tolerance in Vietnamese society.
Working predominantly in Hanoi and in a friendly and diverse environment, the Public Relation and Partnership Development Coordinator/Officer will be in charge of develop and maintain public relation and partnership of the organization in order to promote the image of iSEE and their programs and to facilitate fundraising activities.
Basing on the competences of selected candidate, the position of Coordinator or Officer will be offered.
- Manage relations with organization’s partners;
- Manage the communication promoting image of iSEE and their programs and;
- Coordinate private fundraising activities with program team.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of anthropology, sociology, public health, economics and other social sciences;
- Be able to work with autonomy and creativity;
- Have basic knowledge and strong interest in development issues;
- Have good communication and writing skills in English;
- Experience working in social media and communication for business.
For those who are interested in applying for the position, please send your application (letter of interest and CV with details on qualifications and experiences) to Ms. Phung Thi Tuong Van via email email@example.com
Application form: Only via email
Deadline: 17h00 on 31/12/2019
Result announcement: Via email only to selected candidate, maximum 15 working days after the deadline of application. — ? —
We welcome all applications, regardless of ethnicity, age, disabilities, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression; candidates that are belong to underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. The recruitment process is based on fair standards.
Public Relation and Partnership Development Coordinator/Officer
Building relations and partnerships between iSEE and partners, participating fundraising works through setting up CRM managing system, and planning communication strategy and identity construction.
Monitor and report to supervisor
Expected results and responsibility
Key knowledge, skills and qualities
Required knowledge and skills
Contract and Benefit
- Negotiable salary depending on personal experience and capacity.
- The monthly salary package will include gross salary and mandatory social security, entitled to thirteenth-month salary.
- Job description may be adjusted accordingly to enhance the capability of applicant in appropriation of organizational development plan.
18/08/2021Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
Post date: 03/08/2021Animal Asia UNDP
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Viện Nghiên cứu Quản lý Phát triển bền vững (MSD)
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children