Publications Assistants, Paris, France
- Organization: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Country: France
- City: Paris
- Office: OECD Paris, France
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development ( OECD ) is an international organisation comprised of 38 member countries, that works to build better policies for better lives.
- Our mission is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the world.
- Organise the production process for reports in one of the three main ITF workstreams:
- Liaise with the workstream manager in ITF's research team to ensure robust planning along the workstream.
- Liaise with the Publications Co-ordinator to ensure robust planning across workstreams.
- Identify potential production problems early and seek pragmatic solutions that maintain ITF standards.
- Support the ITF Publication Board with accurate and timely planning information
- Support authors in drafting well-w ritten, highly accessible reports that speak to decision makers:
- Provide guidance and feedback on structure and style
- Ensure coherence and consistency; enforce OECD and ITF standards
- A ssist authors in the effective use of tools, templates and the application of best practices
- Turn manuscripts into professionally produced reports:
- Copy-edit drafts
- Proof-read drafts
- Format drafts
- Create print files
- Liaise as needed with OECD's publishing unit, graphic designers, external editors and translators
- Support the dissemination of ITF reports
- Keep the ITF publications release schedule and communication calendar up to date
- Create and update promotional webpages for reports
- Create and disseminate publication alert send-outs
- Provide the ITF web team with shareable content from reports cwpZmEB BIpnb
- Organise printing of reports (both in-house or externally)
- Assist in the preparation of press conferences, briefings, interviews or photo opportunities, as well as ITF's Annual Summit of transport ministers
- Carry out administrative tasks as needed, e.g. processing of business travel
- Provide assistance in the preparation of service providers' contracts and purchase orders
- Act as back-up to other ITF support staff, when necessary
- Carry out other tasks as required
- A good secondary level of education, preferably in languages/linguistics, journalism or communications.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of high-quality research and policy-oriented publications. Thorough understanding of the publications production process from manuscript to printed product and ensure all steps are followed through in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to format and proof-read texts of an often technical nature and ensure consistent high-quality.
- Experience in applying corporate publication guidelines. Knowledge of OECD style guide would be an advantage.
- Ability to handle several publications in parallel and to work under the pressure of deadlines.
- Experience with the production of both print and online publication formats and good understanding of linkages between digital and print publishing.
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams) is desirable.
- Experience with any of the following tools would be an advantage: Adobe Photoshop, Asana, Drupal CMS, Grammarly Business, ONE Author.
- Fluency in one of the two OECD official languages (English and French) and knowledge of the other, with a commitment to reach a good working level. Additional language skills would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of English grammar.
- For this role, the following competencies are of particular importance: Drafting skills, Flexible thinking, Achievement focus, Client focus.
- Please refer to the OECD Core Competencies and the level 1 indicators.
- Two-year fixed term appointment, with the possibility of renewal.
- Monthly base salary starting from 3 597 EUR, plus allowances based on eligibility, exempt of French income tax.
Click HERE for more information and application details
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International