- Identify mosquito vectors both native and invasive species at an island level focusing in regions at higher risk for disease transmission
- Map mosquito distribution to prioritize regions for which enhanced measures should be taken to control the mosquito population to promote public health
- Enhance capacity building of local communities to identify mosquitoes of medical significance and to perform surveillance programs
- To increase public awareness on protection measures against mosquito bites
- Quality control at each stage (data collection, analysis and reporting);
- Assisting the local scientists with development of management plans including standardized protocols for monitoring;
- Review and quality control of the Layman’s Report
- Deliverable/output 1: Quality control of management plans including standardized protocols for monitoring;
- Deliverable /output 2: Quality control of the Layman’s Report
- Shows pride in work and in achievements.
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter.
- Is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns.
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively.
- Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately.
- Asks questions to clarify and exhibits interest in having two-way communication.
- Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required.
- Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work.
- Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning.
- Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary.
- Uses time efficiently.
- PhD Degree in Medical Entomology
- At least 10 years of relevant international work experience in similar projects
- Completion of at least 4 similar projects
- English language
- CV or Personal History (P11): Applicants are required to submit CV or a P11 Form. The UNDP P11 Form can be downloaded from: http://www.undp.org/content/dam/undp/library/corporate/Careers/P11_Personal_history_form.doc
- Reference; Contact details of 3 references.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)