Open to Internal and External Candidates
VN 2020/06 (GS-HCMC)
Position Title : Radiographer (two positions).
Duty Station : HCMC, Vietnam
Classification : General Service Staff, Grade 4
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : April 03, 2020
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates
are eligible to apply to this vacancy. Internal candidates should meet the minimum of time
in post requirement of six months or more.
Under the general supervision of the Chief Medical Officer and the direct supervision of the Senior Migration Health Physician, the Medical Programme Assistant will be responsible for the processing of medical files for migrants undergoing medical examination for various health assessment programmes.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Provide information and guidance to migrants regarding health assessment procedures and requirements;
- Perform the Chest X-ray for migrants;
- Assist the Radiologist in processing the X-ray film with DR System and Teleradiology in completion of relevant forms/documents and uploads;
- Assist the Radiologist in organizing, monitoring and keeping track the activity of X-ray room and results including daily input of information into the database;
- Produce regular and special narrative and statistical reports;
- Other duties pertaining to health screening activities as assigned by the CMO.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Vietnamese nationals;
- Graduate in Radiologic Technique; high school degree with 04 years’ experience or bachelor’s degree with 02 year experience in in X-ray facility;
- Good working oral/written knowledge of English is required. Familiarity with teleradiology. Registered to work as Radiology Technician/Radiographer in Vietnam.
- Good communication, organizational and planning skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access). Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators (level 1):
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, security clearance and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
How to apply:
All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1, or submitted electronically to email@example.com.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)