KOTO was formally established in September 2000 with the aim to help young people with special needs and vulnerable youth to have a brighter future. KOTO support its trainees throughout the learning process until they get their first jobs, becoming a real employee working in the hospitality industry.
To empower at-risk youth to pursue lives of dignity by providing life-skills, training and opportunity.
As a social enterprise, we strive to provide positive permanent change for at-risk and disadvantaged youth through the transformative power of social enterprise.
We perform always to the highest of standards for all our customers and we do this to the best of our ability and respectfully.
– Welcome/receive guests/visitors, arrange meeting rooms promptly with drinks;
– Receive and transfer coming calls in a professional and polite manner;
– Take message properly if requested to the utmost satisfaction;
– Cleanness: check/maintain the office cleanness and remind staff to keep office fresh and clean;
– Securities and safety: Energy saving, door control;
– Arrange for documents, fax, post, mail in/out and filing.
– Book air ticket and accommodation for staff’s business trip.
– Manage the stationery.
– Prepare payment request for all Administration/Office expense including check and collect supporting document as per Finance procedure.
– Back up office car arrangement (car usage schedule, car renting with saving cost, etc…) and doing weekly itineraries of BOM and line managers.
– Other jobs assigned by the Foundation DirectorKey Skills and Knowledge
Graduated from university/ college
2. Skills and Knowledge
– Ability of speaking English and using Microsoft office
– Working organization skills
– Communication skills
– Teamwork skills
– Honest, self-motivate, enthusiasm, responsibilities and hardworking
3. Personal attributes
– Passion for KOTO and the development of young people in Vietnam
– High level of empathy and motivation
– Positive attitude and disposition
Our contact details are:
KOTO Training Centre: 11/670 Ha Huy Tap, Yen Vien, Gia Lam, Hanoi,
Tel: 0965 869 973 (Ms Ngoc) – 024. 3718.4573
Subject: Receiptionist cum Admin_[Full name]
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
14/12/2020Center for Education Promotion and Empowerment of Women – CEPEW