Regional Cash Logistics Officer (outposted consultancy)
Strong candidate identified
- Work together with Cash Program, Logistics counterpart (both IFRC and NSs) within region to build the cash-readiness and disseminate appropriate tools and documentation, organizing and facilitating training and workshop.
- Manage the procurement of the Financial Service Provider FSP ensuring that appropriate and capable FSP(s) are selected and contracted in line with IFRC procurement procedures and the delivery of multipurpose cash grant to the targeted population as part of the Emergency Appeal, efficiently and effectively.
- Final report including lessons learnt and recommendations for the rollout of the Movement cash-logs readiness roll out for aspects including training, tools, and advocacy messaging.
- Provides support/remote support to CO/CCST within region requiring expertise in Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA)
- Develops regional knowledge of all context and dynamics related to CVA.
- Works in collaboration with the GHS&SCM AP and Global Logistic Cash Team to:
- Disseminate the vision of Logistics regarding Cash and Voucher Assistance.
- Record lessons learned, build strong case studies and best practice to implement throughout regions.
- Participate in the dissemination and contextualizing of existing tools, approaches and methodologies for CVA to be used by Logistics.
- Harmonize tools and procedures across the regions.
- Identify key next stages and issues to work on at regional and global level.
- Increase visibility of cash-readiness across the region.
- Participate and facilitate other relevant workshops, seminars, and trainings.
- Carries out short to medium term assignments to CO/CCST requiring expertise in CVA accompanying the Logistics team in country through key phases including:
- Assist the Logistics team in building a strong collaboration with other departments concerned by the implementation of CVA activities to better contribute to planning, follow-up, reconciliation and closing of CVA activities.
- Engage in the assessment of market capacity and performance and prepare analysis in collaboration with Cash Program colleagues. Assess the feasibility and appropriateness of CTP within the range of other of other possible options to meet identified needs.
- Manage the provision of procurement of the FSP - Identification, assessment, and selection of financial service providers/vendors for the tender process. Provide advice on how to ensure a smooth communication, timely reception of feedback, materials, and reports.
- Establish local/regional framework agreement with financial service provider.
- Ensure compliance with the IFRC Procurement Procedures and CTP SOPs
- Provides general advice to help Logistics teams in “restructuring and/or reorganizing” themselves to answer the need of growing CTP budgets.
- Ready for deployment to support the operation needs as and when needed.
- Contributes to an integrated, holistic, organization-wide approach to CVA.
- Geographic remit: regional
- Internally, interacts with the GHS&SCM (headquarters/regional) and other staff members (counterparts at CO/CCST, Cash Program and Operations Management at global and regional, Finance, Administration, and other functions)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in managing the procurement of goods and services for operations
- Understanding and experience in general logistics
- Experience in market and cash and voucher programming
- Knowledge of IFRC procurement procedures
- Red Cross/Red Crescent knowledge and experience
- In-depth grasp of international procurement practices including legal aspects
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyse operational procurement impact, including at operational/institutional levels
- Commercial acumen and Proven negotiating skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work in matrix environment
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver efficient operational procurement in a challenging environment
- Ability to synthesise and analyse complex data
- Fluently spoken and written English
- A broad understanding of humanitarian issues, disaster recovery and related organization
- Good command of another IFRC official language (French, Spanish or Arabic)
The Federation is an equal opportunity employer.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam