This position can be based in: Panama, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua or Peru
Regional Program Coordinator - Civil Society Strengthening Program (PASC)
The program coordinator will play a key role in the regional civil society strengthening program to ensure a strong, dynamic, and sustainable civil society that can monitor and demand child rights, amplify children’s voices and uphold civic space. The program coordinator will ensure that partner relations and program initiatives move forward at pace and in line with our partnership principles. Working closely with all the members in the team, the program coordinator will support a wide range of activities including coordinating program initiatives, follow up on program implementation and communicating our results to internal and external publics. Key areas of responsibility: Program Coordination, Award and reporting, Communications and knowledge management .
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Bachelor´s level degree in relevant studies, such as human rights, international relations, development studies.
- At least 5 years of working in development and human rights, preferably with civil society organizations.
- Outstanding time management and organization skills, ability to take initiative, set priorities, efficiently and effectively organize work, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills – must be inclusive, a bridge builder, and fun to work with, self-starter capable of working both independently and within teams, ability to thrive in and contribute to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite of programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English
- Desirable: Experience of, or interest in, areas such as Civic Space, Organizational Development, Environment and Climate Change, Gender and Non-discrimination.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
Save the Children | Regional Program Coordinator - Civil Society Strengthening Program | Latin America and the Caribbean
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Thực tập sinh Sáng tạo Nội dung (WildAct)WildAct
Thực tập sinh Thiết kế (WildAct)WildAct
Finance Intern (CRS)Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
SDGs Intern (MSD)MSD
Micro Finance Senior Internal Control Officer (MFU - WVV)World Vision Vietnam
Associate/Senior Associate (IIX)IIX
Community Officer/Accountant (Live&Learn)Live&Learn