- Supporting strategic portfolio
- Resource mobilisation through non-traditional sector
- Increase quality funding for our programmes in Asia, with a focus on our countries of collective focus and priority thematic areas
- To develop a regional funding strategy that clearly aligns the demand (country strategic plans) with supply (different funding opportunities). This will include working close with Member Growth (private and public fundraising teams) as well as with Country offices and members.
- Lead the creation of a new small regional fundraising unit based in Singapore focusing on capturing the best funding opportunities, aligned with global fundraising priorities as well as member regional fundraising priorities.
- Identify further strategic initiatives to support Save the Children’s business strategy in driving and accelerating sustainable growth for Save the Children within the region, working in alignment with the global Member Growth strategy.
- Helping to seed and build new regional and non-member funding partnerships in support of the agreed funding priorities on behalf of the Region (e.g. Asia Development Bank)
- Work to strengthen the link between the country strategic planning process and Member fundraising strategies. This involves reviewing the current processes and tools for strategic planning, pipeline review, gap analysis and subsequent member engagement.
- Develop and maintain a regional list of priority funding gaps agreed with CDs and regional leadership to be discussed and managed with funding members (includes managing revamped must-win process)
- The role will work across the program partnerships and funding team to drive improvement in strategic portfolio planning and management across the movement; develop the right member-country office planning and operational processes and tools to achieve high quality award portfolios (in terms of alignment to strategy and profile of awards).
- Work with other functional leads, especially the Head of Institutional Funding Partnership Management and IP team in the Centre to clarify roles and responsibilities for new business development within Country Offices, giving clear direction to field teams to enable a high standard of new business development
- Assess models for staffing new business development in Country Offices and Regions, reviewing success stories, return on investment and challenges to develop an agile and sustainable approach to resourcing
- Coordination of new business development related capacity building conducted by member teams to ensure that skills training is conducted in an efficient and impactful way, responding to the capacity building needs at a Country level
- Provide direct support to Countries on specific funding opportunities, including mechanisms for accepting funding, advice on account management, running the ‘must win’ awards process
- Support the Regional Director to achieve development and implementation of regional strategic initiatives (e.g. Asia Springboard).
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021LIN Center for Community Development
18/05/2021Save the Children
20/05/2021Save the Children
20/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/05/2021Save the Children
26/05/2021Save the Children