Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
About WWF-Greater Mekong
WWF-Greater Mekong – on the ground in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam – is working to conserve the region’s biodiversity and build a secure and sustainable future for people and wildlife. WWF has a long history of engagement in the Greater Mekong. We helped establish conservation programmes in Thailand in the early 1980s, have been active in Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam since 1990, and most recently established a presence in Myanmar in 2014. WWF-Greater Mekong works with government, industry and civil society partners to ensure that, as the region develops, it doesn’t squander the natural riches that so many depend on and that drive the region’s economic future. We aim to support the countries of the region in realizing their shared vision of a poverty-free and ecologically-rich Greater Mekong. Find out more at www.panda.org/greatermekong .
WWF-Greater Mekong is re-advertising for a Regional Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, based in Hanoi.
The WWF GM Senior M&E Officer for RG Projects will support large Regional & Transboundary projects to operate consistent with WWF Program and Project Management Standards and support the monitoring of the progress of the Annual Plan of WWF- GM Hub. Specifically, this includes technical support and leads RG projects to set up proper M&E Plan, and is able to utilize the WWF GM MIS systems for data management and progress management. The Incumbent will play a role in supporting the Regional Initiative leads in coordination for WWF GM level reporting to the Network Global Practices. She/he will also work as helpdesks / super admin for several online reporting databases relating to M&E and Office performance such as Reporting and C2G
Key requirements for the role:
- At least a Master’s degree in field Natural Resources Management, Environmental or Conservation Management and relevant development fields.
- At least 7 years of direct experience in M&E, Natural Resources Management, and Conservation
- Experience working with other countries in the Greater Mekong region is an advantage
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity.
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly;
- Adheres to WWF’s brand values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;
The detailed terms of references can be found here: https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=367300
How to apply
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of relevant diplomas/certificates to email@example.com, stating the position title [re-ad May 2021] Senior M&E - Full name
The deadline is May 31st, 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank