Purpose of the Position
The overall objectives of the position are to (i) provide writing and reporting support across all ChildFund Sport for Development Team’s projects; (ii) provide program-wide reporting oversight; (iii) provide occasional project management services for discrete, short-term projects.
- Provide reporting support for the Regional Sport for Development Program Manager by working with country-based teams to meet deadlines ensuring that all project reports meet organisational standards, are submitted on-time, through agreed platforms and receive timely feedback;
- Ensure project cycle management, program and organisational policy standards are documented with any gaps highlighted;
- Build strong, respectful relationships with relevant staff and partners;
- Build project reporting capacity and oversight;
- Assist with proposal and report writing as requested;
- Provide Coach education training support where agreed;
- Provide project management services for discrete projects such as events, small pilot projects or specific training initiatives;
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding as well as Sexual Exploitation, Abuse or Harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding policy and procedures, and conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the Child Safeguarding Policy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary education in a relevant field with an interest in international development;
- Experience working with national, regional and/or global organisations in developing contexts, with sports federations an advantage;
- International development donor reporting experience;
- Relevant experience in Asia;
- Experience working with children and young people;
- Experience in environments with limited experience of INGO reporting requirements;
- Demonstrated willingness to work in a complex partnership environment with multiple competing priorities;
- Demonstrated understanding of children’s rights and participation in practice;
- Demonstrated understanding of Sport for Development
Strong relationship building
Organised and methodological, remaining effective under pressure
Deadline-oriented and proactive
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Project management experience
Adaptable and flexible
First aid education
Department: Sport for Development Team
Employment: Part-time consultancy for 7 months
Reports to: Regional Sport for Development Program Manager
Other Information: This consultancy will be compensated on a daily rate with workload varying month to month
Closing day: 23 December 2020
Please apply HERE
CHILDFUND AUSTRALIA’S VALUES
A commitment to:
Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Change, Empowerment and Excellence
ChildFund’s Sport for Development work is built around an innovative program, Pass It Back, delivered through a partnership with World Rugby. The program aims to equip children and young people in Asia to overcome challenges, inspire positive social change and ‘pass it back ’to their communities. Delivering an integrated rugby and life skills curriculum in a safe environment, the program promotes the values of the Game and builds a new generation of leaders in disadvantaged communities across Asia.
ChildFund partnered with World Rugby for Rugby World Cup 2019 in Japan. As part of World Rugby’s Impact Beyond 2019 program, over 25,000 children in Asia will benefit from their involvement in Pass It Back, giving them the opportunity to participate in sport and develop life-long skills and knowledge.
From this success, ChildFund has begun to work with other sporting codes and established projects supporting the improvement of safeguarding in sport practices for sports federations at all levels and using the power of sport to empower children and youth.
ChildFund Australia is an independent and non-religious international development organisation that works to reduce poverty for children in developing communities. We work in partnership with children and their communities to create lasting change by supporting long-term community development, responding to humanitarian emergencies and promoting children’s rights.
ChildFund Australia implements programs with a range of partners in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, and other Pacific nations, and manages projects delivered by partner organisations throughout Asia, Africa and the Americas. ChildFund’s work is funded through child and community sponsorship, government grants as well as donations from individuals, trusts and foundations, and corporates.
ChildFund Australia is a member of the ChildFund Alliance – a global network of 11 organisations which assists more than 9 million children and families in over 50 countries. ChildFund Australia is a registered charity, a member of the Australian Council for International Development, and fully accredited by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade which manages the Australian Government’s overseas aid program.
A world without poverty where all children and young people can say: “I am safe. I am educated. I contribute. I have a future.”
We partner to create community and systems change which enables vulnerable children and young people, in all their diversity, to assert and realise their rights.
For more information, visit our website at www.childfundpassitback.orgCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS