Announcement Number: HANOI-2022-08
Hiring Agency: Embassy Hanoi
Position Title: Registered Nurse
Open Period: 04/06/2022 - 04/20/2022Format MM/DD/YYYY
Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+7
Series/Grade: LE - 0510 9
Salary: USD $20,075
Work Schedule: Full-time - Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
Promotion Potential: LE-9
Duty Location(s): 1 in Hanoi, VM
Telework Eligible: No
For More Info: HR Section 000-000-0000 HanoiHR@state.gov
Hiring Path: • Open to the public
Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency: Open to: All Interested Applicants / All Sources
For USEFM - FP05. Actual FP salary determined by Washington D.C.
Security Clearance Required: Public Trust - Background Investigation
Appointment Type: Permanent
Appointment Type Details: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
Summary: The work schedule for this position is:
Full Time (40 hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of 45 days of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
The incumbent of this position will serve as the post’s nurse with responsibilities that include the medical care of Mission employees and eligible family members under MED approved clinical guidelines, as well as maintenance and inventory of all medical equipment and supplies, implementation of a robust vaccination program, administration of group and individual health education programs, and medical emergency contingency planning for the Mission. The incumbent will work in the Medical Unit under the direct supervision of the Regional Medical Officer (RMO) or Medical Provider (MP).
Qualifications and Evaluations
Requirements:EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two (2) years of post-qualification work as a professional nurse is required. JOB KNOWLEDGE:
- Must have critical-thinking skills.
- Must maintain current knowledge of local and regional medical services that can provide care for all acuity levels, including betted specialists and hospitals.
- Must have ability to arrange the best method to transport critically ill patients and maintains a working relationship with transport facilities.
- Good working knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.)
- Fluent in Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES Optional:
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and a client-oriented disposition capable of dealing with a complexity interactive challenges in difficult and emotional situations.
- Must be able to perform basic word processing on computer.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a public trust security clearance.
To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site: https://vn.usembassy.gov/
To qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested degree and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or the information is insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification for this position.
- Residency and/or Work Permit
- Degree (not transcript)
- Proof of Citizenship
- Certificate or License
Eligible Family Member Applicants:
- Copy of Sponsor's Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- Passport copy
- DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact