We are Fulbright University Vietnam, Vietnam’s first independent, non-profit, liberal arts university. We are an expanding international team of educational innovators, with deep roots in Vietnam, strong political and financial backing, and connections to educational institutions around the world. We believe in the power of collaboration, transdisciplinary thinking, and risk-taking, and we understand that effective education requires putting students at its center. Globally integrated but deeply embedded in Vietnamese society, Fulbright is dedicated to providing a world-class education, utilizing the latest advancements in institutional design, teaching, learning, technology and other fields to create an institution that is both innovative and globally relevant. Importantly, Fulbright is committed to serving Vietnamese society through rigorous research and responsible civic engagement.
Our flagship campus will be located in Saigon Hi-Tech Park, in Ho Chi Minh City (District 9). Until phase 1 of campus construction is completed in Summer 2022, we are located at Crescent Plaza, Tan Phu, in Ho Chi Minh City (District 7).
- • Assists the Associate Registrar in processing and maintaining the student records that include but are not limited to the Office of the Registrar’s areas of responsibility: o Manage transcript and verification/confirmation requests. o Generate official transcript from the Student Information System. o Process petitions and appeals by ensuring the proper documentation received from students and/or faculty.
- Contributes to excellent and appropriately timed services for all students and faculty by responding to the inquiries in the internal portal.
- Assists in collecting statistical data for Registrar reports.
- Contributes to the development of goals and objectives for the successful operation of the Office of the Registrar.
- Serves as a key contact point in collecting and handling student privacy consent.
- Works closely with Finance department to assist Student Accounts Coordinator, the Student Life team, and sometimes individual students, including but not limited to preparation and submission of Decisions, requests for payment, and service agreements.
- Collaborates with the internal stakeholders including administrators, faculty, and IT staff to facilitate and improve services to students.
- Actively participate in the meetings and training with the Office of the Registrar and Student Life team to maintain and support the policies, procedures, and processes in providing high-quality, seamless services to all students as well as to staff.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Contributing to team effort by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to enhance the services of the department; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- Other tasks and responsibilities assigned to the Employee by the Company which may be adjusted from time to time.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to respond thoroughly and accurately with sensitivity and tact during stressful situations.
- Proficiency in English with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain flexibility to work both independently and cooperatively with staff and various departments.
- Demonstrate the understanding of technology applications related to records and data management process.
- Demonstrate organizational skills, and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Solid critical thinking skills to understand the student and staff issues.
- Positive attitude and ability to adapt to change
What we offer
• Opportunity to be one of passionate team members who share the same belief in the transformative power of education and see the unique opportunity in creating a new university.
• Opportunities to participate in public talks, workshops, seminars, as well as other fun activities at Fulbright.
• A full network of supportive colleagues.
• A dynamic, innovative, and professional working environment.
• Intensive English-speaking environment.
• Competitive salary and high-end insurance schemes.
• Generous annual leave entitlement.
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross