**Please Note: We welcome both Vietnamese and international applicants. Please be informed that if an international applicant is selected, the person will most likely need to go through a 15 night quarantine in a five-star hotel covered by SI.**Responsibilities The Rehabilitation and Health System Strengthening Specialist will be expected to advise on the scoping and design of a USAID/Vietnam baseline assessment on disabilities in Vietnam. This includes advising on planning and data collection approaches and developing assessment tools pertaining to accessibility, affordability, and acceptability of rehabilitation services and other relevant aspects of the health system. The Specialist will also provide quality assurance during the data collection process (others will be responsible for data collection). As background context, the baseline will involve directly surveying of PWDs and assessing rehabilitation services and health systems available to PWDs in selected provinces in Vietnam. Level of Effort (LOE): Approximately 20 days. Desired start date: As soon as possible Timeframe: From start date until July 2021 (most work will be concentrated in the first month and in March 2021) Qualifications Required:
- Have an advanced degree from an accredited university and should have at least 10 years of technical experience in WHO health system strengthening model, and/or interventions for PWDs, specifically focusing on monitoring or evaluation of rehabilitation and health systems strengthening in Vietnam.
- Have a strong understanding of disability issues, rehabilitation, and health system strengthening in Vietnam
- Have a strong understanding of international standards and assessment methods for rehabilitation services
- Have experience designing monitoring approaches or conducting evaluations including surveys and qualitative interviews.
- Have professional proficiency (writing, speaking, and reading) in English.
- An ideal candidate will also:
- Have a demonstrated ability to analyze PWD-related activities and impacts of rehab and healthy strengthening services and systems and to collect data in a culturally sensitive manner.
- Have a demonstrated understanding of USAID’s work in the disability sector as well as USAID evaluation policy.
- Be fluent in Vietnamese or have professional proficiency.
- Strong leadership skills
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021LIN Center for Community Development
18/05/2021Save the Children
20/05/2021Save the Children
20/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/05/2021Save the Children
26/05/2021Save the Children