REHABILITATION AND SYSTEM STRENGTHENING SPECIALIST
The International Center (formerly known as Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation -VVAF) is a humanitarian organization that has addressed the consequences of war through advocacy and service programs in Vietnam for the last three decades. As a cofounder of the International Campaign to Ban Landmines, IC-VVAF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1997. Now The International Center (IC) focuses on disability support, landmine removal, and mental health programs.
IC is looking for a Rehabilitation and Health System Strengthening Specialist to work for the Project on supporting people with disability.
JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
- Assist Project Director to manage, coordinate and monitor project activities to assure the technical quality of the program.
- Supervise technical staff and short term consultants to make sure the deliverables following the TOR agreed with the technical consultants and staff.
- Guide and participate in the technical activities of the project, such as review of any policy drafts and guidelines and make sure written inputs to be provided to partners, developing training materials, communication materials, technical manual and guidelines, research and evaluation activities, as outlined in the Performance Management Plan.
- Conduct the project monitoring and evaluation activities and designing protocols for project evaluation and review as per USAID’s requirements.
- Update and advise the management with the information and approach on subjects related to assisting people with disability.
- Participate in the meetings, conferences and other professional activities as assigned by the Project Director.
- Perform other technical tasks as assigned by Project Director.
REQUIREMENTS FOR POSITION
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Post Graduate Degree in relevant subjects including Rehabilitation (including, but not limited to Physical Medicines and Rehabilitation, PT, ST, PT), Medicines, Policy, Management and other related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in rehabilitation and health system strengthening or higher management position in the field of disability.
- Experiences in conducting researches, assessments and evaluations.
- Experiences in data analysis and reporting.
- Experience of working with diverse stakeholders (such as National government departments, institutions, service providers) is an asset
Skills / Technical skills and knowledge:
- Technical knowledge of health policy, assistive devices/technology sector in Viet Nam.
- Data analysis, Good communication and coordination skills.
- English proficiency: Good listening, speaking, reading and writing skill.
- Teamwork, professionalism, flexibility and an understanding of working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Good teamwork, leadership, strategic thinking and decision making.
- Having long-term commitment to the job.
- Having a vision, dedication and ability to learn, to work independently and in groups, high sense of responsibility.
- Willing to accept high frequency of business travel in Vietnam and overseas
The Consultant will work under the direct supervision and evaluation of the Program Director with support from project staff(s).
Start of Performance: as soon as possible, for 1 year with possibility of extension.
- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Individual(s) interested in this missions are invited to submit your applications in English, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to The International Center, R.103-203, B3 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. for more details of the Job Description of the position.
Please state “Application for the <position>” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications should include:
- Expression of Interest;
- CVs demonstrating relevant capacity and experience
Deadline for submission: 15 Oct, 2020.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Hua Thi Thu Len – Receptionist
Tel: (84-24) 3733 9444, ext: 9
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)