- Set the strategic directions and lead a team of communications experts in crisis management and digital communications, ensuring partnership capacity is in place for strong responsive comms for global issues and crises, developing evidence based communications that convey who we are, our core values, demonstrate our Christian Identity and build our reputation with powerholders, supports and the humanitarian sector and maintaining best in class digital properties for WVI.
- Provide leadership to Risk Advisors team to ensure global capacity for incident responses and ensure policies, protocols and training are consistently reflecting best practice. Advise and guide senior leadership in the partnership on Tier 1 and 2 responses to issues that threaten to harm the WV brand and reputation, and deal directly with global media and other partners during these incidents.
- Strategically lead the digital properties team in developing and maintaining best-in-class digital channels for WVI, including WVI.org and all affiliated National Office, campaign and functional websites and microsites, fb, twitter, Instagram and youtube channels and any emerging digital channels.
- Engage with executives in WVI and across the partnership to create and ensure alignment and that executives are champions of the digital strategy.
- Work closely with the Senior Director, Public Engagement and the Senior Director, Communications and others in the global marketing and communications core team to identify and promote opportunities for building trust and reputation in line with the global partnership strategy. Work closely in partnership with others, including members of the Executive Leadership Team, Regional Leaders and SO and regional executives, Evidence & Learning, GRD, External Engagement &
- Advocacy and Faith & Development, providing advice and guidance to ensure reputation is managed and maintained through change and operational actions.
- Identify, develop and champion reputation building activities that take account of trust drivers and build positive organisational reputation and ensure these are used in WVI channels, and in offices across the partnership. Use organisational and communications strategies as a springboard to develop and maintain improvements to global reputation and engage the voices of leaders in the org as well as children, communities and partners.
- Work closely with the Brand Director to ensure all reputation building activities are on brand and build and support the partnership and Global Communications strategies.
- Lead the development of corporate materials that will grow trust in the organization eg, World Vision Guide, Global Annual Reviews in line with the organizational brand and strategy.
- Play an active senior role and provide strategic crisis management and branding approach in the Operations Management Team and lead digital comms networks for the partnership. In this strategic approach and the active role in the digital comms networks is considering the relationship between trust drivers, the impact of crises, and the increase in positive reputation and will use this knowledge to significantly build trust in the organisation in order to grow influence, impact and income.
- Post Graduate degree or equivalent in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field.
- 10+ years working in a communications role, preferably within World Vision.
- 10+ Experience with successful crisis management.
- Experience developing high-level communications strategies based on insights and research, and gaining senior stakeholders’ ownership and buy-in for the strategies.
- Thorough understanding of World Vision’s ministry and issues including children, poverty, relief, sustainable development, donor engagement and food aid.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to win the confidence of a broad range of different stakeholders.
- Thorough understanding of media, its likely interests, demands and expectations.
- Thorough understanding of crisis and issues management.
- Good understanding of private, public and institutional donors, as well as other partners, and their expectations and needs for information during a crisis.
- Experience of working in cross-cultural environments, sensitivity to multicultural social, religious and gender issues.
- Strong analytical skills, able to clearly assess and evaluate issues and alternative strategies.
- A self-starter, able to identify the key issues and mobilise senior stakeholder support.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Familiarity with general legal concepts such as confidentiality, liability, contractual obligations etc.
- Experience working with lawyers for legal advice and counsel.
- Understand transparency and accountability trends and issues in the humanitarian sector.
- Understanding of internal communications and of ways in which staff can help build and maintain reputation.
- Understanding of what builds and detracts from trust and reputation.
- Multi-lingual ability an advantage.
- Crisis communications experience.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
05/05/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
21/05/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
21/05/2021Save the Children
25/04/2021Room to Read
All year roundAVI
12/04/2021LIN CENTER FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT