REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
HIV CASE SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT IN VIETNAM
I. Summary of deadlines
|Release of request for applications||
15 Jan 2021
|Confirmation of interest due||
21 Jan 2021
|Question and answer (virtual)||
22 Jan 2021
28 Jan 2021
|Application presentation due||
2 Feb 2021
|Applicants notified of decision||
8 Feb 2021
II. Project background
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity.
PATH’s Center of Digital and Data Excellence (CoDE) is working on a project funded by the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to develop, implement, use, and evaluate interoperable health information systems to achieve HIV/AIDS and TB epidemic control through improved health informatics policy, governance, workforce capacity, and systems under PEPFAR.
Under this award, PATH is working with CDC’s Health Informatics Team (HIT) under the Global Informatics Collaborative (GIC) to implement several organizational objectives, one of which is the establishment of the necessary policy, governance, and standards frameworks needed to support development of e-Health strategies, information systems, electronic health information exchanges (HIE), and human resources for health. The GIC Technical Assistance Platform (TAP) project is a step towards achieving a digital public health future. The focus of the GIC TAP in its initial year in operation is to address the following current fundamental challenges:
1. Opening up existing health informatics data ‘silos’ within and across PEPFAR countries.
- Guiding national laws and legal provisions to support digital health informatics initiatives.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of patient information.
- Ensuring consistent HIE standards within and across PEPFAR countries to facilitate electronic data exchange.
2. Ensuring all Country Team leadership, partners, and processes are informatics-savvy.
3. Providing country staff with basic skills to manage informatics contracts and contractors.
4. Tracking and managing PEPFAR’s informatics investments.
5. Monitoring and measuring health informatics development progress and impact.
PATH seeks an information technology vendor(s) to develop HIV Info – CBS, a case reporting system to support HIV CS in PEPFAR priority provinces in Vietnam. This will include the implementation of data exchange architecture that allows HIV case reports and subsequent sentinel events to be submitted electronically from multiple data sources into a case report repository, which will support a visualization dashboard. The vendor(s) will be expected to work collaboratively with several technology partners based in and outside of Vietnam to enhance existing case reporting workflows to support public health CS of HIV in Vietnam. The vendor(s) will be expected to utilize HL7 FHIR and open-source technologies to implement the technical architecture as approved by PATH, US CDC Vietnam, and the Vietnam Administration for HIV/AIDS Control (VAAC) using agile software development methodologies.
Detail Scope of works can be found in the link https://bit.ly/39v6oJp
PATH contact: Anh Ngo, email@example.comCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
11/03/2021USAID Wildlife Asia
11/03/2021Đại sứ quán Hàn quốc
19/03/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
31/03/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
19/03/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
07/03/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
01/05/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
All year roundWorld Vision Vietnam (WVV)
19/03/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Truyền thông vì sự phát triển bền vững (CSD)
31/03/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
14/03/2021World Vision (WVV)
20/03/2021World Vision (WVV)
31/03/2021World Vision (WVV)