PSI is a leading global health organization using private sector techniques to address a variety of health and social issues in Vietnam including malaria elimination, rural sanitation, nutrition, tuberculosis, HIV & AIDS, hypertension, viral hepatitis, and reproductive health. PSI provides life-saving health products, services and behavior change communications that improve the health and well being of underserved communities, and to creatively address related social and environmental issues. For more information: www.psi.org
PSI Vietnam is now seeking a qualified agency to propose and manage the Digital Marketing Campaign for COVID-19 . Please study the details in the attached RFP 20-06 and Guideline attached and submit your proposal separately paying attention to the followings:
- Please submit your technical and financial proposal in two separate files/document. Financial proposal should indicate lump sum package service charge including VAT and breakdown price detail
- Properly sign and stamp your proposals
- Indicate outside the envelop subject with: Technical/Financial Proposal “SVC20-06 Digital Marketing Campaign for COVID-19″
- Send your proposals via one of the followings:
- Hand-deliver or via post it to PSI office at 11th floor, Vinafor building, 127 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi during office time Mon-Fri 8:30am- 5:30pm
- Send your original proposal to PSI office at 11st Floor, VinaFor Building, 127 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
The deadline for submitting question, clarification is 10:00 22/05/2020. All questions must be sent to email address email@example.com . PSI’s clarification will be shared to all vendors.
The deadline for submitting proposal is 17:00 01/06/2020. Proposal which are not submitted by this deadline will not be considered.
15/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020World Vision International - Vietnam
19/06/2020Embassy of Denmark
National Team Leader and International Team Member for Feasibility Study of Opportunities for Viet Nam to Participate in SEADRIFUNDP