Viet Nam is one of the world’s sixteen most biologically diverse countries. Over 50,000 species have been identified, consisting of nearly 7,500 microorganisms, 20,000 terrestrial and water plants, 10,500 terrestrial animals, 2,000 invertebrates and freshwater fish, and over 11,000 marine species. Although biodiversity brings direct benefits to humans, contributes to the national sustainable development strategy, and protects the environment, Viet Nam is experiencing rapid biodiversity loss due to population growth, over exploitation of natural resources, illegal logging, and the expansion and intensification of agriculture; Illegal wildlife trade and infrastructure development. In this context, WWF-Viet Nam is looking for a respective professional service provider to provide science-based research on assessing the drivers of biodiversity decline in Viet Nam due to the impacts of economic development. Detailed Request for Proposals and Terms of Reference of the Assignment: https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=365257
Project: Biodiversity Engagement Facilitation (BIODEV2030)
Category: Science-based assessment
Type of contract: Consultancy service
Assignment type: Consultancy Firm/Institution, NGO or a group of consultants—So-called the service provider
Reports to: BIODEV2030’s Project Manager of WWF-Viet Nam
Duty station: Hanoi, Viet Nam with travel to selected provinces
Languages Required: English and Vietnamese
How to Apply:
The proposals shall be submitted in one outer sealed envelope containing two separate sealed envelopes, one envelope containing the Technical Proposal and one envelope containing the Financial Proposal. The outer envelope shall be clearly marked “Proposal for Tender Ref 14.21 “Assessing biodiversity decline in Viet Nam with a view to national dialogues towards the post-2020 global biodiversity framework” – DO NOT OPEN BEFORE SUBMISSION DEADLINE”. The two sealed inner envelopes shall be marked “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Proposal” respectively. The sealed envelope shall be addressed to WWF-Viet Nam at the following address: No.6, Lane 18, Nguyen Co Thach street, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi, Viet Nam.
Alternatively, bidders are allowed to submit their proposal by email. Bidders who intend to submit electronic proposals must follow the following submission instructions:
- The proposal shall be separated in two files: one for technical proposal and one for financial proposal.
- The file for the financial proposal shall be protected by a password which shall be kept with the bidders. If the company passed the technical requirement threshold, WWF-Viet Nam would then request the password to open the financial proposal file. However, if the company loses the password or in case the file could not be opened WWF-Viet Nam would not assume responsibility.
- The electronic file shall be in the form of MS word or MS excel or PDF.
- Please send the electronic proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org, and clearly indicate the email subject as “Proposal for Tender Ref 14.21- Assessing biodiversity decline in Viet Nam.”
- Maximum size for electronic submission: 25MB.
Deadline for submission is 17:00, 14th December 2020, Hanoi time.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
09/02/2021USAID LinkSME Project
03/02/2021Center for Rural Economy Development