In recent years, clam production, exploitation and processing have gradually become
An important source of livelihood for people in coastal areas, contributing to the improvement of income and economy
It is also important for millions of small-scale production households in Vietnam, especially in the Dong region by the Mekong River, which is considered to be the nation's biggest "clam bowl". Up to now, real Vietnamese clam products have been exported to many markets around the world such as Europe, The United States, Japan, Asean countries, Korea, China, Taiwan, Australia and Australia, Canada ... brings in more than 80 million dollars in foreign currency revenue each year. Clam production and processing
An important source of livelihood, contributing to improving income and economy for millions of households Small-scale production in Vietnam.
Besides the positive results in production, mining, processing and exporting activities
There are still challenges to the sustainable development of the clam value chain
Unstable clam productivity, lack of quality and quality of clam breeds
clams do not meet the market requirements, price fluctuations, production and business efficiency sales are still low in some production areas. In addition, the environment is polluted and changes gas
There are also significant challenges to clam production and business development future.
In order to solve these difficulties, funded by the European Union (EU), the organization Oxfam in Vietnam cooperates with the International Cooperation Center for aquaculture and fishing sustainable production (ICAFIS), Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) work together implementing the project "Sustainable and comprehensive development of clam value chain in Vietnam" at 03 Ben Tre, Tra Vinh and Tien Giang provinces (2018-2022). The goal of the project is to improve income for producers as well as small and medium businesses through support and promotion
High capacity and business efficiency according to sustainable standards in 3 provinces of Ben Tre and Tien Giang and Tra Vinh, and promoting access to markets with value chains, creating an environment favorable conditions for developing the clam value chain, integrating production principles
sustainable production towards MSC.
One of the project's expectations is to promote long-term planning sustainable development of the clam value chain in the project area provinces, thereby creating favorable conditions favorably help farmers and actors in the value chain, especially the management agencies
The locality has the basis to support and invest in developing the Clam value chain in the direction of efficiency and efficiency
lasting. The project is funded by European Union
2. Objectives of the consultancy activities
• In-depth analysis and evaluation of current status of production, mining, processing and trading
Clam, including current policies on clam management and development. Stool
accumulating advantages as well as limitations / barriers in vocational sustainable development Clam farming in Tra Vinh and Tien Giang provinces.
• Develop a plan for the sustainable development of the Clam value chain in two provinces of Tra Vinh and Tien Giang in the near future.
3. Scope of work
• Scope: Focusing on districts with potential for clam development in 2 provinces of Tra Vinh and Tien Giang
• Time: Expected from December 2019 to March 2020.
4. Advisory duties
Consultants are required to complete the following main tasks:
• Development of detailed operational proposals and operational implementation plans;
• Studying relevant documents;
• Discuss and agree on the contents and methods to be done with Oxfam and opposites Local partners
• Conduct an analysis and analysis of the current situation of production, markets, and aquaculture land Clam, socio-economic and environmental factors related to production and processing activities variables and trading Clam, assess the actors that are participating in the value chain and issues related to the policy framework for clam development in Tra Vinh and Tien Giang.
• Develop a sustainable clam development plan in Tra Vinh and Ben Tre provinces
• Collaborate with Oxfam and local partners to organize consultation and sharing workshops
The results are aimed at finalizing the plan and organizing the acceptance
in the province upon request.
5. Expected results
When completing the activity, the consultant should provide the following main products:
• The report analyzes the status quo and explains the detailed development plan
Clam sustainability in Tra Vinh and Tien Giang provinces, specialty rice in Thai Nguyen.
• Current status map and clam development plan in Tra Vinh and Tien Giang provinces.
Consultants should ensure the implementation schedule and deliver the products on time will be agreed
Most on the contract. The above products are written in Vietnamese and must be edited and completed philanthropy based on project and local feedback.
The project is funded by
6. Request Consultation
A team of experts including fisheries / agriculture and environmental resources
School, market, planning, policy analysis will be recruited to perform the task
this advisory. Consultants need to meet the following specific criteria:
• Having university or higher qualification in one of the following fields: fisheries / agriculture industry, economics / commerce, resource management, or other related industries.
• Having at least 5 years of working experience in construction research, evaluation and investigation development planning / plan for agriculture and fishery products.
• Experience in promoting, developing and advocating for policies.
• Skilled skills and experience working with farmers / farmer groups, businesses and farmers
• Understand rural, agricultural, environmental, ethnic and gender issues
• Able to work under pressure and meet high quality outputs
on time as agreed.
7. Submit proposal
Interested consultants should email technical and financial proposals to:
HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org before 17:00 on 12/12/2019 Records include:
• Curriculum vitae (CV) of the consultant, company profile / consultancy unit (if any)
• Detailed technical proposal, including schedule and implementation timeline.
• Detailed financial proposal
Note: We only notify selected consultants.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản
Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất