Research and Experimentation Specialist
(Remote, position focused on Asia/Africa)The Opportunity The Center for Utilizing Behavioural Insights for Children (CUBIC) is a new Save the Children initiative is guiding Save the Children country offices and Members in learning and applying a new approach, namely Behavioural Insights (BI), to increase the effectiveness of our programs and enhance impact for children. CUBIC’s Research and Experimentation Specialist will coordinate behavioural insights-focused projects with Country Office staff, implement trials and conduct evaluations, support power analysis and randomization, carry out formative behavioural research, and support data analysis. Key Responsibilities The Research and Experimentation Specialist will:
- Implement trials and serve as project manager, in collaboration with country office staff. This will involve supporting the development of trial protocols, and working with country office staff to implement experiments that balance rigor with practical considerations. The Research & Experimentation Specialist will develop the Work Breakdown Structure and Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP) for each project, and help determining which evaluation method is most appropriate (e.g. RCT, matched controlled trial, A/B test), help conduct power analyses and randomization, and help determine outcome measures and how data will be collected.
- Manages trials/projects, in collaboration with country office staff. Collaborate regularly with country office staff to trouble shoot and make sure projects/trials are on track. Update DIP as required.
- Produces primary and secondary research and problem analysis to better understand and diagnose behavioural issues and barriers. This includes “on the ground” formative research (where travel is permitted and appropriate as per pandemic developments).
- Supports analysis of large data sets to derive learnings and guide project/trial design.
- Supports country office trainings, particularly sessions focused on formative research, experiments and trials. These workshops involve both an introduction to behavioural insights and behavioural science, as well as hands-on design sessions to develop the prioritized approaches for testing.
- Drafts reports, case studies and academic papers to promote results of trials and advise on potential scale up.
- Contributes to organizational growth by supporting the development of proposals and concept notes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as behavioural science, psychology, neuroscience, behavioural economics, economics, public policy, data science, etc.
- Strong quantitative, research, and data analytic skills, including demonstrated knowledge of and experience working with data analysis software such as STATA, R or Python
- Experience in implementing Randomized Controlled Trials
- At least 2 years of previous work experience in a related field
- Flexible, self-motivating, able to manage multiple tasks and projects efficiently and a team player
- Ability to succeed, drive projects, and collaborate via a remote working structure
- Excellent management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Embodies and promotes a growth mindset
- Fluency and excellent communication and writing skills with a mastery of English.
- Master’s Degree or PhD in related field, eg. Behavioural science, psychology, neuroscience, behavioural economics, Data Science, etc.
- Experience supporting research projects in developing countries
- Experience working with behavioural science focused organizations or teams
- Experience and/or certification in project management systems such as PMDPro, Agile, or PMP
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)