About Oxford University Clinical Research Unit (OUCRU) :
The Oxford University Clinical Research Unit (OUCRU) is a large-scale clinical and public health research unit, with sites offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi in Vietnam, Jakarta in Indonesia and Kathmandu in Nepal. In Vietnam, we are hosted by the Hospital of Tropical Diseases (HTD) in Ho Chi Minh City, and the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases (NHTD) in Hanoi. OUCRU-Nepal is hosted by the Patan Academy of Health Sciences, and in Indonesia we exist in partnership with the Eijkman Institute as the Eijkman-Oxford Clinical Research Programme (EOCRU). As a Wellcome Trust Africa Asia Programme, we have received considerable support from the Wellcome Trust since our establishment in 1991. OUCRU’s vision is to have local, regional and global impact on health by leading a locally driven research programme on infectious diseases in Southeast Asia.
About Research Assistant :
The Research Assistant will support the implementation of research studies to improve antibiotic treatment in the hospital setting. These include mixed-methods studies on use of diagnostic microbiology testing (e.g. blood culture) and associated health professionals’ perceptions and practices, and evaluation of the integration and impact of a compact microbiology laboratory in hospitals. The post holder will support the development, testing and use of tools and methods to collect data, data management, and analysis of qualitative datasets to address the study questions. They will work closely with local partners to develop locally feasible work plans based on study protocols and implement the work plans to achieve the expected study deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences
- Experience with qualitative data collection for research studies
- Excellent spoken and written Vietnamese and English
- Experience working on health -related research studies
- Attention to details and highly organized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to travel, interact with, and work in a range of hospital settings
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, and yet be a team player
- Energetic and creative; open to new approaches and ideas
- A background in public health, nursing or microbiology is preferred
- Experience working in hospital settings
- Project management experience
- Contracted salary: Negotiate (depending on actual experience and education).
- Optional insurance: In-patient and out-patient medical coverage; Personal accident insurance coverage
- Two-month salary for annual bonus and clothes
- Annual leave 18 days/year for the first year, a maximum of 30 days.
- Other responsibilities and benefits are based on Viet Nam Labor Law.
How to apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resume and cover letter in English, including copies of relevant degrees, certificates by email to email@example.com
Deadline : 1st May, 2021
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
To have more information, please click HERE :
http://www.oucru.org/research-assistant-jdhan_0421_004-hanoi/Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID