Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. Internal candidates should meet the minimum of time in post requirement of eighteen months or more.This requirement will be reduced to six months for internal candidates who are incumbents of a position confirmed for discontinuation.
Established in 1951, The International Organization for Migration (IOM), the lead United Nations agency on Migration, delivers and promotes comprehensive, preventive and curative migrant health programmes which are beneficial, accessible, and equitable for migrants and mobile populations. IOM mission in Viet Nam implements migration health activities with the goal of enhancing the Vietnamese government capacity to promote and support local community responses for addressing migration health related challenges.
2. Job description
To promote access to accurate health information for Vietnamese migrants living abroad during the times of pandemic, IOM Viet Nam is developing country profiles of up-to-date health and immigration regulations including prevention measurements. From country profiles, health, non-health messaging and advisories will be formulated and sent out through various social media platforms Under the direct supervision of the Migration Health Project Development and Implementation Officer, the consultant will assist IOM in developing a country profile for Taiwan Province of the People’s Republic of China by consolidating health and immigration related information. The consultant will be responsible for conducting the following assignments:
- Collect, compile and provide identified information on health and immigration regulations for Vietnamese migrants living in Taiwan Province of the People’s Republic of China and Vietnamese migrants bound for the destination.
- Draft a country profile for Taiwan Province of People’s Republic of China.
- Provide timely information on health and immigration regulations
- Perform such as other duties as may be assigned.
3. Required Qualifications and Experience:
The Consultant should meet the below requirements:
- Sound understandings of migration, public health, and social issues.
- Working experience or knowledge in migration issues for non‐governmental organizations, international governmental organizations or government institutions is a strong asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and respect diversity.
- Proven written and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to produce quality work to set deadlines.
- Team-work oriented but with a capacity to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese.
How To Apply:
Completed applications, including cover letter, CV and copies of diplomas and certificates may be delivered to the IOM Mission Office in Hanoi at 304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi or submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to this Vacancy Notice’s Position Title.
Title [IOM-1020] Research Assistant Consultant – FULL NAME
Deadline for application: 28/10/2020
Applications are non-returnable and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
14/12/2020Center for Education Promotion and Empowerment of Women – CEPEW