About Social Impact
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
SI is implementing the USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract. The scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Vietnam staff and its implementing partners to implement more efficient, effective, and sustainable programs by (1) improving staff knowledge and skills in Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) and Collaborating, Learning & Adapting (CLA); (2) advancing evidence-informed decision-making; (3) strengthening strategic collaboration between staff and local stakeholders.
SI seeks to hire 01 full-time Research/CLA intern to the 12-month Internship program at USAID-Learns starting in Feb 2021.
- Recent university graduate, undergraduate or master’s degree (no more than 2 years ago)
- Strong data analytic skills
- Keen interest in data collection and data management
- Keen interest in contributing to sustainable development goals
- Strong research and writing skills
- Able to pay close attention to details
Roles and Responsibilities
- With the support and guidance of the team or publicly available resources, become familiar with all relevant (CLA, Research and Evaluation) USAID policy and requirements, the intern will be expected to:
- Assist staff with desk review and research report
- Support in organizing travel, meetings, interviews, and other data collection events
- Conduct data entry, cleaning and verification
- Assist staff with data analysis, research findings and final report
- Assist day-to-day activities, including in some cases logistical support to trainings & events
- Participate in all training sessions related to CLA and Research & Evaluation conducted by USAID Learns
- Support the CLA team to maintain and update USAID Learns’ dashboards
- Support in events and/or field visits whenever possible/relevant.
Note: As part of the internship program, interns may be expected to conduct assignments which will be shadowing (repeating) active or past Learns assignments as part of the learning-by-doing process
By the end of the assignment, interns will obtain:
- Research and writing skills in desk review
- Research design, conducting fieldwork, data analytical skills and final report writing
- Insight of development program cycle and management
Terms of the internship
- Duration: up to 12 months
- Remuneration: A stipend of USD 500.00 per month
- Benefits: social and health insurance according to the local labor law.
The closing date for application: Jan 17, 2021. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To apply, please merge both your CV and a cover letter into one word/pdf file and submit it through the online portal
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
Interviews may include a practical test or skill-based demonstrationCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021Save Vietnam's Wildlife (SVW)
08/02/2021Save the Children