This post is based at the Oxford University Clinical Research Unit, Hanoi, Viet Nam.
Hours of work
Full time (37.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday)
Initially for one year, including a 2 month probation period, with possibility of extension.
Study Doctor and Study Coordinator
The Oxford University Clinical Research Unit (OUCRU) is a large-scale clinical and public health research unit based in Viet Nam. We are hosted by the Hospital of Tropical Diseases (HTD) in Ho Chi Minh City, and the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases (NHTD) in Hanoi. We also have sister units in Kathmandu, Nepal and Jakarta, Indonesia. As a Wellcome Trust Programme, we have received considerable support from the Wellcome Trust since our establishment in 1991.
Our ten-year vision is to have local, regional and global impact on health by leading a locally driven research programme on infectious diseases in Southeast Asia. This is being achieved via an integrated long-term research programme, contributions to training, the scientific literature, national and international meetings and membership of national and international committees. Priority is given to health issues important to the hospitals, and to Viet Nam as a whole. All work is intended not only to benefit the patients seen daily at our host hospitals, but also to help improve patient care throughout Viet Nam and the region.
Please see more information on OUCRU Website: www.oucru.org
The postholder will joins dynamic research groups running clinical studies of Innovation project (http://vital.oucru.org/
). This position will be based at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases, Hanoi, under supervision of the study doctor and study coordinator. The main work will be to support the study doctor and study coordinator to enroll, monitor adult patients with tetanus in Intensive care unit.
Key responsibilities and tasks
1. Understand the study protocols.
2. Prepare all study supplies and documents required for the study.
3. Support clinicians in recruiting and monitor patients.
4. Support clinicians in completing the (CRFs)
5. Input the data from paper CRFs into the database system
6. Store and maintain the study equipment in proper way
7. Prepare study supplies and documents required for follow-up visits.
8. Photocopy study documents as required.
9. Maintain good communication with collaborating hospital staff, ensure participants’ wellbeing, compliance with study protocols and quality of clinical data.
10. Other tasks as required
· Nursing diploma
· ≥ 2 year experience in a government hospital
· Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese
· Ability to work closely with other study staff and hospital collaborators
· Good attention to detail in following protocols and keeping records
· Basic computer skills, particularly MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Basic English listening and reading skill.
· Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice Guidelines
· Interest in Intensive care unit
· Contracted salary: Negotiable (depending on actual experience and education).
· Optional insurance: In-patient and out-patient medical coverage; Personal accident insurance coverage
· Two months’ salary for annual bonus and clothes
· Annual leave 18 days/year (increased to 21 days in year three, 28 days in year four and 30 days from year five).
· Vietnam Social & Health insurance, Sick leave, Personal leave, Maternity leave and National holidays will be based on Vietnam Labor Law
How to apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resume and cover letter in English, including copies of relevant degrees, certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The cover letter should detail:
- What part of your education, training or employment history has best equipped you for this position and why you would be a good candidate?
- Contacts of two referees who are your latest HR/ line manager and can provide details of relevant work experience and attitude
* We thank all applicants for their interest but only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Ms. Bui Huyen Trang
Deadline for submission
8th January 2021
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản
Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews