Research Project Coordinator
Organization: International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
Country: Viet Nam
City: Hanoi, Vietnam
Office: ILRI Hanoi, Viet Nam
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) seeks to recruit a Research Project Coordinator to be responsible for coordinating the effective and flexible implementation of the Asian Chicken Genetic Gains (AsCGG)\'s project in Hanoi, Vietnam.
ILRI works to improve food and nutritional security and reduce poverty in developing countries through research for efficient, safe and sustainable use of livestock. It is the only one of 15 CGIAR research centres dedicated entirely to animal agriculture research for the developing world. Co-hosted by Kenya and Ethiopia, it has regional or country offices and projects in East, South and Southeast Asia as well as Central, East, Southern and West Africa. www.ilri.org
The Asian Chicken Genetic Gains (AsCGG) project is a new project to catalyze public-private partnerships for increasing smallholder chicken production and productivity growth as a pathway out of poverty in South East Asia - Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam. The project needs a Research Project Coordinator to coordinate the activities, particularly with respect of ensuring effective M&E practices, across and between ILRI and the project partners to enhance impact and smooth implementation
- Leads and manages the different AsCGG program elements in South East Asia (contract design, impact assessment, capacity development, partner management and policy advocacy);
- Effectively supervises and builds capacity of team supervisors and related collaborators, partners and interns;
- Manages the region\'s budget and ensures that resources are managed efficiently and effectively;
- Responsible for meeting donor reporting requirements and keeping the project PI informed of key arising issues, challenges and opportunities related to the execution of regions project contracts;
- Coordinates and contributes in the development of proposals/concept notes as to secure more funds for the regionals well as related team programs;
- Ensures the effective and flexible coordination and implementation of AsCGG;
- Engages and empowers AsCGG partners, beneficiaries and stakeholders, with a focus on active engagement on project activities;
- Develops new partnerships and maintains strategic relationships with key AsCGG stakeholders
- Develops and manages multiple partnerships locally and across the project countries through effectives communication with stakeholders to ensure the quality and timeliness of project deliverables;
- Defining the project schedules and timescales and liaising with partners to ensure documents are prepared in accordance with the agreed schedules and timescales;
- Providing accurate and up to date advice and guidance as well as identifying and proposing solutions to project and stakeholder issues;
- Coordinates the preparation of timely and quality documentation/implementation reports to be distributed among project partners, to funders, and to the public;
- Disseminates knowledge and insights gains, as well as tools and methodologies.
- MSc in Livestock socioeconomics or animal agriculture, management of livestock or poultry development projector related fields
- MSc/MA with nine years\' experience or PhD with two years\' experience in executing a complex interdisciplinary research program.
- Working experience with international organizations or NGO(s) is an advantage
- Good communication and networking skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Post location: The position will be based in Hanoi, Vietnam
Terms of Appointment
This position is at job level HG 16 and it is only open to Vietnamese nationals. The position is a 3-year contract, renewable subject to satisfactory performance and availability of funding. ILRI offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; pension, medical and other insurances
How to apply: Applicants should send a cover letter and CV expressing their interest in the position, what they can bring to the job and the names and addresses (including telephone and email) of three referees who are knowledgeable about the candidate\'s professional qualifications and work experience to the Director, People and Organizational Development on our recruitment portal http://ilri.simplicant.com/ on or before 6 April 2021. The position title and reference number REF: LG/03/2021 should be clearly marked on the subject line of the cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working for ILRI. Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ILRI does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing or training). ILRI also does not concern itself with information on applicant's bank accounts.
Closing date: Tuesday, 6 April 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)