LIN Center for Community Development is seeking a researcher for the project ” Building a Sustainable Environment for Local Fundraising”. The researcher will be responsible for contributing to an objective which focuses on improving the legal framework to support sustainable development of the philanthropy practice in Vietnam. Specifically he/she is expected to deliver a primary research component of, and the general structure for the White paper with recommendations at policy level which will be submitted to the National Assembly by the end of the project.
The researcher is responsible to report and update LIN on a regular basis on the progress, challenges, or any changes proposed to the detailed work plan. LIN Center will designate key staff members to work with the researcher to ensure a consistent flow of communication between LIN and the researcher.
- A proven track record (five years or more) in designing and implementing evaluations of community-based and/or policy advocacy programs including logical systems, data collection and analysis, and reporting;
- Ability to analyze and report on results-based monitoring and evaluation best practices and lessons learned;
- Excellent knowledge about community-based groups, their roles and competencies;
- Demonstrated managerial and leadership competencies, including ability to develop and deliver realistic plans, observing standards and timeliness;
- Excellent communication skills combined with a sensitivity and compassion for staff working in small, grassroots organizations and for the different marginalized groups they are serving;
- Master’s degree related to public policy, social development and legal studies (or higher level of education is preferred); and
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Vietnamese (required).
Detailed JD can be found here
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV via email to email@example.com with subject line: Application for ResearcherCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS