We are currently recruiting for a Researcher to join our Migration and Displacement team, which works to ensure that Save the Children reaches more of the most vulnerable displaced children through effective, durable, and scalable solutions.
In this new role you will be responsible for developing, coordinating, and managing an exciting portfolio of high quality, innovative child related research that extends learning and informs policy and programming. In addition to helping scale existing research initiatives, you will have the opportunity to drive forward new studies on topics such as child migrant decision-making, child safeguarding in digital contexts, and child smuggling/trafficking in the Horn of Africa. You will also help maintain a strategic overview of top-line child related M&D research issues, broker research collaborations within the organization, and partner with academia and the wider research community to deliver research products, and ensure knowledge management and skill sharing.
In order to be successful you will bring:
- A strong research and entrepreneurship skill set
- Evidenced experience in project (including financial) management
- An excellent understanding of current global migration and displacement evidence, data, analysis and scholarship
- A demonstrable ability to develop and lead desk and field-based research, surveys and other activities oriented towards developing evidence -based position
- Extensive understanding of research methodologies, both quantitative and qualitative, and the ability to design appropriate methodologies
- Familiarity with monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning (MEAL) methods
- A capacity for critical thinking and commitment to producing original and challenging ideas to improve policy and practice.
- A proven ability to conceptualise, theorise, and ground abstract ideas in operational realities.
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work collaboratively in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
This role could be based in any existing Save the Children location and is offered with an initial 12-month fixed term contract, with the potential for an extension.
National terms and conditions apply.
Save the Children in a federated Membership based organization employing approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in 117 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the rights of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach your CV and cover letter with your application and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
More Information and Application Details
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất