Founded in the United Kingdom in 1972, ActionAid (AAI) is a unique international organization, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid’s head office is in Johannesburg. ActionAid is the only large international development organization with head office based in Africa, with offices in Asia and the Americas connecting ActionAid’s work in Europe.
ActionAid started working in Vietnam since 1989 and established its Representative Office in Hanoi in 1992. Since then, it has been focusing the work to end poverty and promote sustainable development in mountainous, remote and difficult regions as well as poor urban areas across Vietnam. ActionAid works in partnership with local partners in different provinces and applies Human Rights Based Approach to its entire work.
Aid for social protection program foundation Vietnam (AFV) is a Non-profit Organization operated under the permit of Vietnamese law. AFV works to eradicate hunger, reduce poverty, create more employment opportunities and implement community development programmes to support the poor, the disable, vulnerable people, especially poor, ethnic minority women and children in Vietnam.
In 2020-2021, AAV aims to advance Child Sponsorship services and enhances communications/engagement with expatriate supporters in Europe and Taiwan, while AFV focuses on increasing the base of regular supporters targeting Vietnamese individuals and corporates. These objectives result in a higher volume of workload for the Resource Mobilization team. It is highly recommended that the recruitment of a Resource Mobilization Intern is implemented for better team support and to guarantee the sustainability and improvability of AAV and AFV’s supporter care services.
This TOR is required to identify the area of work, requirements and attached benefits for this position.
Deliverables (Performance expectation from the Intern)
- The Intern shall update work progress and report to her/his immediate supervisor on her/his assigned tasks so proper assistance could be provided accordingly
- The Intern shall perform the tasks and carry out her/his obligations in accordance with the scope of work hereunder
- The Intern shall always act as a faithful staff to AAV and AFV and shall at all times support and safeguard AAV and AFV’s legitimate interests in any dealings with third parties
- Education (Degrees/certificates required): University degree in social science/ Business management/marketing/economic development or any relevant field.
- Excellent command in Vietnamese and English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Interest in humanitarian issues and sound knowledge on poverty reduction strategies/ plan and development issues
- Good understanding of child rights and child related issues
- Attention to details
- Commitment and honesty
- Self-motivating personality
Payment (Rate of fee/allowance per working day, insurance provided, time of payment)
- The Intern will receive allowance following AAV’s cost norms, which is VND 220,000 per day, pursuant to AAV’s internship policy (with 7.5 working hours per day); this rate excludes tax.
- The Intern will be covered by the accident insurance at basic level as per AAV’s policy on internship.
Other benefit and responsibilities
- AAV will deliver reviews and acknowledgement after the collaboration period of the Intern with AAV if s/he meets the requirements of AAV and at her/his request to apply to other organizations.
- The Intern is expected to follow the Intern Policy and other related policies of AAV.
- The Intern is required to keep all information and data of AAV and AFV confidential and for internal use. If s/he discloses such information to a third party outside AAV and AFV, s/he will be responsible for that loss of intellectual property and her/his contract will be terminated immediately by AAV.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Written application in English, stating why you are suitable for the post, together with full curriculum vitae, certified copies of available degrees should be sent by 05th October 2020 to:
Attn.: Operations Department
Subject: Application for Resource Mobilization Intern– 2020
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
09/02/2021USAID LinkSME Project
03/02/2021Center for Rural Economy Development