- Coordinate annual work plan development and implementation according to project document;
- Ensure project meets expectations as specified in project document, and update CO management and B+HR Unit at Bangkok Regional Hub as required;
- Gather inputs and coordinate the preparation of work-plans, periodic narrative progress reports and expenditures status reports;
- Establish systems for project planning, implementation and monitoring;
- Record and maintain documents on relevant Country Office-led activities, issues, and risks;
- Gather and compile all information necessary for monitoring and reporting on activities from the planning to the evaluation stages;
- Monitor the implementation of activities and the expenditure of funds; conduct regular monitoring visits, as required;
- Draft and provide inputs to annual and quarterly reports;
- Coordinate development and preparation of financial resources including annual workplan budgeting and budget revisions, and expenditure tracking and revisions;
- Monitor the allocation and disbursement of funds to partners per UNDP corporate guidance;
- Advocate and facilitate knowledge building and management and communication in line with EU and UNDP guidelines.
- Drafting reports or conducting quality control over reports, highlighting key issues, trends, emerging opportunities, risks, potential project partners, and entry-points for the country
- Conducting consultations at National level with local partners including NGOs, business and government
- Design and implement training, campaigning, and advocacy efforts as necessary
- Develop partnerships with the UN Agencies, IFI’s, government institutions, bi-lateral and multi-lateral donors, private sector firms and civil society organizations in the specific thematic areas based on the strategic goals of UNDP Country Offices, country needs and donors’ priorities;
- Deliver Presentations/workshops to Resident Coordinators and the UN Country Team to raise awareness and build partnerships at the national level.
- Organizing national events on Responsible Business Practice to exchange best practices
- Training government representatives on Responsible Business Practice and seize opportunities to use the implementation of the UNGPs as an instrument to strengthen gender equality and promote Environmental Sustainability
- Facilitating discussions on key country-specific issues that can be incorporated into National Action Plans
- Provide Comments on Base Line Assessments, and National Action Plans on Responsible Business Practice, or other policy instruments
- Engage directly with business and business representative bodies on implementing standards in Responsible Business Practice and sharing good practice across industries or sectors;
- Support research to showcase best practices in the field of responsible business practice, and any other research required to support promotion and understanding of the UNGPs and its varied applications;
- Provide guidance to stakeholders of human rights and corporate due diligence best practices
- Engage with stakeholders on access to remedy initiatives
|Innovation Ability to make new and useful ideas work||Adept with complex concepts and challenges convention purposefully
|Leadership Ability to persuade others to follow||Generates commitment, excitement and excellence in others
|People Management Ability to improve performance and satisfaction||Models independent thinking and action
|Communication Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform||Synthesizes information to communicate independent analysis
|Delivery Ability to get things done while exercising good judgement||Meets goals and quality criteria for delivery of products or services
- University degree in Law, Economics, Political Science, Public Policy, International Development, Business Management, other Social Sciences, or closely related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience on programme and policy work preferably in CSR, Responsible Business Practice, International Development, Compliance, Corporate Governance or Human Rights. Familiarity and with the UNGPs and any experience working on CSR, Responsible Business and Human Rights matters is an asset.
- Experience working with governments, business, business representative bodies and NGOs, preferably in Asia on Responsible Business Practice issues is also an asset.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is essential, both written and oral.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)