- Work with advisory teams in FCI or the new Regional Creating Markets Advisory in East and South Asia to ensure consistent understanding and application of standard impact measurement and monitoring frameworks and methods throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work in close collaboration with the above teams on the roll out of AIMM for advisory services (AIMM4AS) for relevant projects. Ensure well-articulated and well-justified analysis of developmental impacts of such engagements in private sector development citing documented evidence on the development gaps and the market creation outcomes expected from the interventions.
- Undertake strong analytical work based in the reforms related to investment climate issues in collaboration with relevant advisory teams to inform sector/country strategies and operational decisions.
- Support the M&E agenda for the reporting on FIAS projects periodically to donors
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an ex-ante project assessment framework for advisory projects throughout the project cycle.
- Monitor data quality and improve it as needed for advisory operations.
- Design, commission and conduct evaluations for enabling a better understanding of impact, thus shape continuous improvement of results measurement work by providing feedback and best practices to Sector Economics and Regional Departments.
- Ensure adequate inputs from the RM team into regional discussions around opportunities to create markets and other strategic discussions at the regional level.
- Train regional management and staff on results measurement related to FCI; particularly on data quality assurance and reporting of results in line with corporate guidelines and standard impact measurement and monitoring frameworks.
- Provide M&E inputs to donor proposals, and lead quality assurance and reporting of results internally and externally to donors.
- At least a graduate degree in economics/finance/business/public policy or other relevant graduate degree. A Ph.D. in economics would be a plus.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience demonstrating analytical skills in results measurement, economic analysis and/or private sector development work with a focus on the investment climate and competitiveness issues.
- Knowledge and experience in working on investment climate and business enabling environment issues on the ground, or supporting such work.
- Ability to apply M&E approaches, methods, tools, and terminology of development impact to ex-ante assessments, monitoring and ex-posts evaluations, including log frame development, data collection methodologies, survey design and implementation, and evaluation designs. Training or certification in evaluation is a plus.
- Advanced skills in quantitative analysis, including excel, and statistical software (e.g., STATA, R, SPSS)
- Proven experience and good understanding of advisory projects’ development outcome assessment and processes methods. Knowledge of IFC’s AIMM system is a plus.
- Proven capability to handle complex assignments and produce analytical work to a high professional standard, with minimum supervision.
- Experience with business analytics and results measurement methods, including, survey design and implementation, and experimental and non-experimental evaluation designs, developing development impact thesis, designing logical frameworks.
- Proven ability to monitor data quality and improve it as needed for advisory operations.
- Ability to train regional management and staff on results measurement, particularly on data quality assurance and reporting of results in line with corporate guidelines and standard impact measurement and monitoring frameworks.
- Proven ability to work in teams and capability to work in multi-cultural environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/06/2021Blue Dragon Children's Foundation
12/07/2021Preferred by Nature
30/06/2021Pacific Links Foundation