Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: Jul 5, 2021
The Project Meal Officer (PMO) is responsible to monitor and measure Safe Back to School project’s outputs, outcomes and impacts are achieved according to the agreed indicators, to facilitate capturing lessons learned in the implementation of different project locations and ensure lessons learned are integrated in project development, contribute in monitoring the accountability mechanism to gather feedback from beneficiaries and partners concerning their views about our program. The PMO will also provide MEAL technical support to staff and partners.
1. Key Area 1: Monitoring & Evaluation:
- Develop Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) tools/approaches for project monitoring (beneficiary tracking, data collection and analysis, reporting, etc.) in line with SCI Quality Framework.
- Ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are undertaken as planned
- Provide technical support to Save the Children and implementing partner staff regarding MEAL activities
- Provide regular analysis and recommendations of program progress as required
- Lead implementation of assessments and surveys, including baseline, end-line, and assessment tools covering relevant project indicators as needed
- Responsible for project survey and MEAL related reports.
- Undertake field visits to monitor progress and support monitoring and evaluation activities.
Key Area 2: Accountability:
- Work closely with implementing partner staff to ensure all staff fully understand and promote accountability in general and to children and youth in particular, through training and coaching.
- Support Accountability Focal Point in reporting and investigation of complaints and feedback as and when needed.
- Based on analysis of complaints, make appropriate recommendations to line management.
Key Area 3: Learning:
- Promote learning throughout the project, particularly on issues of program quality, policy analysis and advocacy.
- Coordinate with implementing partner staff to ensure that lessons learned and best practices are properly documented and are incorporated into project implementation and design.
- Participate in designing and implementation of studies, assessments, research and learning in co-ordination and cooperation with project staff.
- Provide input into donor reports
- Take part in documenting case studies and best practices
- This position will also work with PDQA MEAL staff on country office MEAL initiatives (at least 10% level of effort).
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in M&E, Statistics, Social studies or related field
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project MEAL, experience in training intervention and beneficiary follow up is an advantage.
- Proven experience in program monitoring, review and evaluation, including setting of indicators and collection, analysis and presentation of data relating to program work
- Be able to design and write report for assessment and survey is desirable.
- Having experience in education/children research, study is a plus.
- Quick learner with ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to provide technical support/inputs in developing and implementing sound M&E and Accountability systems for children.
- Strong skills in data analyses (both qualitative and quantitative data) using suitable packages (STATA, SPSS for quantitative data, and NVivo or MAXQDA for qualitative data)
- Skills in data visualization and database management is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document and use format. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Post date: 30/07/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation GGGI
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation