1. ObjectiveThe objective of the Scholar & Alumni Coordinator is to support the Hinrich Foundation’s Trade Leadership Development team in implementing high-quality scholarship programs for next-generation leaders throughout Asia who are dedicated to making a positive impact through their lifelong careers in trade. The Scholar & Alumni Coordinator will actively support a growing global community of scholars and alumni who provide value to one another and who are committed to ensuring the mission and sustainability of the Foundation. Meaningful work across a variety of focused projects ranging from scholarships and education programs to export trade development and trade research initiatives affords the incumbent high job satisfaction in developing people and economies in Vietnam and across Asia.
2. Job purposeThe main purpose of the Scholar & Alumni Coordinator role is to work closely with Hinrich Foundation’s Trade Leadership Development team to coordinate activities related to scholarship and alumni engagement. These activities include but are not limited to marketing, recruitment, communications, tracking, project management and event coordination like welcome events, trainings and professional development activities. This role liaises with universities, scholars, alumni, and other relevant stakeholders regarding scholar- and alumni-related processes and issues.
3. Duties and responsibilitiesa. Project & event management - Prepare project briefs for various education program activities including events, trainings, short courses, and more - Provide on-site coordination and manage scholar & alumni activities including but not limited to training, networking, in-person visits, etc. b. Communications & marketing - Support all communications with scholar- & alumni-related processes and issues - Support the marketing team in developing education-related marketing content for flyers, website, newsletter and social media - Implement and promote the Foundation’s annual scholarship application process - Promote and communicate scholar and alumni activities through regular communication channels - Arrange scholarship & alumni marketing events including info sessions, training sessions and launch events c. Monitoring, evaluation & reporting − Maintain program database to ensure thorough program evaluation including but not limited to directories, scholar & alumni tracking and scholarship commitments, program management timeline, budget and dashboard, etc. − Prepare reports about scholar & alumni issues and recommend solutions − Support in the evaluation and reporting of scholarship & other programs on an annual basis d. Scholarship recruitment & onboarding - Support the Trade Leadership Development team in scholar recruitment and consolidate scholarship applications - Work with the Foundation’s accounting department to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of scholarship payments - Facilitate and oversee the Scholar Alumni Committees’ responsibilities, assuring regulatory compliance, eligibility requirements and policy e. Other projects as assigned to improve the Foundation’s scholarship & education programs implementation
4. Required criteriaSkills & education The incumbent will have a true passion for international trade, higher education and people development. Their 3+ years’ experience will demonstrate their resourcefulness, outstanding team leadership qualities, project management skills and marketing accomplishments. I. Qualifications & educational requirement Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or business - Fluent spoken and written English - Proficiency in Microsoft office applications and social media applications - Experience with HubSpot database management preferred but not required II. Work experience - Minimum 3+ years of professional work experience with global exposure - Track record of success in marketing - Demonstrated experience in successfully managing teams and projects - Exposure to global trade, trade issues and education programs III. Required skills - Strong written and oral communication skills - Service-oriented with strong interpersonal skills - Attention to detail in all aspects of work - Entrepreneurial and resourceful mindset - Ability to build cross-cultural business relationships - Team player with strong team leadership skills - Motivated self-starter - International outlook
5. Application detailsHow to apply Send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com (Ms. Sarah Bourenane, Scholarships & Alumni Relations Manager – Education Programs, Hinrich Foundation). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application deadline: 3 March 2021
6. About the Hinrich FoundationThe Hinrich Foundation is a unique Asia-based philanthropic organization that works to advance mutually beneficial and sustainable global trade. We believe sustainable global trade strengthens relationships between nations and improves people’s lives. We support original research and education programs that build understanding and leadership in global trade. Our approach is independent, fact-based and objective. We are an authoritative source of knowledge, sharp analysis and fresh thinking for policymakers, business, media and scholars engaged in global trade. We are building a network of next-generation trade leaders by partnering with universities and corporations across global value chains.
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children
12/08/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
08/08/2021Save the Children