- Design the planning the “Hotels and Schools for heart” fundraising activities.
- Research potential donors as well as existing donors and Grantmakers to make recommendations regarding proposals and to prepare for presentations and other meetings.
- Connect and set up the meeting with potential Hotels and schools to put donation box, others and collect money.
- Keep and maintain all ‘offline’ donor lists and databases updated at all times.
- Collect, update, retain and prepare for presentation all records of VCF’s fundraising performance including but not limited to DonorPro, information for Board reports, donor updates, and program evaluation.
- Create, connect and join the activities with children at school events.
- Carry out the administrative tasks of the department such as typing, filing, calendaring and ensuring that the department personnel is prepared and on time for all obligations.
- Writes and/or assists with translation or editing in writing press releases, proposals and other donor or public relations related general information used for solicitation or follow up with those inside or outside VCF paying particular attention to appreciation updates to donors.
- Manage and report the beneficiaries progress report and grades on a regular basis
- Support VCF’s partners and donors to get media coverage for their donations, community events, and CSR activities where relevant.
- Work with Program Department to schedule and execute donor visits to project sites and hospitals. Ensure that DonorPro balances with donations recorded by the Bookkeeping Department monthly.
- Assist with the organization and implementation of VCF related events.
- Assist with the execution of all major e-mailings or other communication projects associated with awareness-raising or fundraising.
- Attend events as assigned to represent VCF at times.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- University Degree. MBA/MA is preferable, but years of experience may be considered as equivalent.
- Experienced in Development and Programs Implementation and ability to travel.
- At least 2 years of experience working in the International NGO sector or similar sector
- Excellent presentation skills, logical and analytical skills
- Excellent English language, communication skills including listening, speaking, reading & writing
- Well proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam