SDGs Program Intern
- Expected time to start: As soon as possible
- Venue: MSD Hanoi office
Management and Sustainable Development Institute (MSD) is a Vietnamese Non-governmental Organization established on March 05, 2008. From 2021, MSD officially becomes United Way Vietnam – a member of United Way Worldwide – the largest global network of non-profit organizations.
Vision: We envision a world of justice and equality, where all individuals and their families can achieve their human potential through good education, financial stability, and health lives.
Mission: MSD – United Way Vietnam is taking efforts to improve sustainable lives by mobilizing the caring power to the united partnership of an ecosystem for sustainable development.
Core values and principles:
- Live United
- Equitable Partnership
- Inclusion and people empowerment
- Good governance, transparency and accountability
- Innovation and Inspiration
Slogan: Live United – Creating trends, leading changes
- Mobilization: Mobilizing caring power, investment, and good practice for social impact.
- Solution: Providing the stop, comprehensive and effective solution services to improve sustainable lives in (1) Education for Development; (2) Income Mobility; and (3) Environmental Health.
- Development: Advocating for enabling environment/ecosystem for sustainable development.
- Assignment purpose: The SDGs Program Intern will support his/her direct supervisor and the team to manage and execute MSD’s program/project activities. 2.
- Working location: Mainly in Hanoi
- Assigned manager and technical supporter: Directly report to and be supported/coached by the SDGs Program Officer, and/or Program Director.
- Supervision: Volunteers
- Work plan:Workplan of MSD strategy
- Assisting with project management tasks: Providing assistance to projects/programs of MSD throughout project/program management cycle (designing and developing plan, coordinating the implementation, monitoring and evaluation). The main assigned projects for this position in 2023 are but not limited to:
- Leave No One Behind Partnership (LNOB Vietnam): Supporting the LNOB’s Secretariat to organize Bi-month meetings of the Partnership and implement the Partnership’s activities/events focusing on SDGs and promoting the citizen-generated data (For further information on LNOB Vietnam, access here);
- Shinhan Square Bridge Program: Assisting the SDGs Program Officer in coordinating the start-ups and partner CSOs in creating social impacts for marginalized people in Vietnam, and supporting other execution activities (For further information on the Shinhan Square Bridge program, access here);
- SDGs Research: Assisting in conducting data analysis and relevant research focused on SDGs, Responsible Business, Philanthropy, etc such as Doing Good Index 2024.
- Coordinating the Youth Leader network of MSD;
- Supporting event organization and communication tasks at MSD in general;
- Liaising with various stakeholders to maintain communications and partnerships;
- Documenting the projects and meetings, and providing updates/communication for projects in charge.
- Working in the professional, healthy, and dynamic environment of MSD;
- Learning opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
- National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in related topics;
- Monthly allowance: 2,000,000 VND/month for the full-time position.
- Graduated or final year of bachelor studies, in social science, management, communication, social works, or related fields;
- Experience with research activities and data analysis is plus;
- High command of communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Strategic thinking and analysis;
- Strong MS Office proficiency;
- Ability to work independently and professionally; good team work skills;
- High commitment to work. Being able to commit from 4 to 6 months.
Interested candidates can send inquiries or applications (including CV and Cover Letter) to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: SDGI 2023_Name of Applicant (e.g: SDGI 2023_Nguyen Van A) as soon as possible before 23:59, 26/08/2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We will give priority to early applications and will finish the recruitment when finding the suitable candidate.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
US Consulate HCMC
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023US Embassy Hanoi