WORK CONTEXT / BACKGROUND:
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. World Vision Vietnam (WVV) has a total income of around US$ 19,000,000 (FY20) with funding from 13 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 420 staff, of which more than 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
In FY20, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 37 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North1 (Hoa Binh and Dien Bien), North 2 (Yen Bai – Tuyen Quang), North 3 (Thanh Hoa, Hung Yen, Hai Phong), Centre (Quang Tri, Quang Nam – Danang) and South (Quang Ngai, Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, DakNong). WVV’s AP usually focuses within one administrative district of a province which populated by ethnic minority people with high rates of poverty. A uniqueness of WVV’s Development Program Approach (DPA) is that AP team members are based at district level where the AP is located, which enables them to work closely with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
Although Vietnam is a low risk country according to the Partnership risk assessment criteria, it is mandatory for WVV as a National Office to appoint the position of Security and ERM Officer to ensure security of WVV Office, safety of all staff at both national and AP level; safety of WVV assets and properties; as well as to act as a National Office’s focal person of risk management in coordination with the Risk Management Committee.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
1. To ensure that appropriate, adequate and effective measures for staff security, asset protection and safe programming are planned and implemented within the country context and where World Vision Vietnam operates (particularly in complex humanitarian environment) in accordance with the WV Security Policy & Standards.
2. Lead in the optimization of organizational security and the mitigation of operational risks for ministry effectiveness by establishing security systems and mechanisms for institutionalizing an organizational culture and practice of safety and security.
3. To develop & facilitate the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process in WVV and provide oversight to the ERM Committee towards managing strategic risks at an acceptable level.
I. CORPORATE SECURITY
STRATEGY AND PLANNING
- Ensure Core Security Requirements (CSR) are implemented and regularly advise senior management of any gaps or ongoing issues with respect to CSR compliance.
- Regularly review and update security plans and documents of WV Vietnam
- Conduct Context Risk Ratings & Security Risk Assessments (SRA) as required/directed.
- Act as a point of contact for all safety and security related incidents, providing immediate support and coordination during and post incident.
- Provide technical advice and support to the National Director/Senior Management on critical incident/situation or crisis management & business continuity issues and their likely impact on WVV operations
- Provide support and/or carry out incident case management; security investigations and after action reviews/lessons learned exercises as required
- Where relevant, support civil-military-police relations and profile management and ensure the use of HISS-CAM to inform decision-making for balancing humanitarian principles and operational practicalities
- Represent WV Vietnam at national/local level security related meetings and ensure information is disseminated to relevant staff.
- Build ongoing networks for sharing security information and coordination with authorities, partners and others.
CAPACITY BUILDING AND TECHNICAL TRAINING
- Coordinate with the Regional Security Director in the assessment, development and implementation of the national office capacity building plan for security management based on local security risk assessments.
- Seek to develop a security culture by undertaking awareness initiatives in alignment with World Vision security policies and standards and monitor staff compliance.
REPORTING AND DOCUMENTATION
- Provide monthly security reports to the Regional Security Director and National Director.
- Ensure that Core Security Requirements documentation is fully completed at the Shepherd System and updated regularly
- Ensure that all security incidents are reported in accordance with WV Security Policy Integrated Incident Management system.
II. ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT
- Cordinate and facilitate Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process including preparation and updating of Risk Register at the Risk connect SystemProvide oversight to the ERM Committee business activities and the capacity building of its members & others as required
- Act as source of expertise and guidance on ERM.
- Closely collaborate with Internal Auditor to have key risk treatments.
- Coordinate with Regional Risk Prime to ensure the compliance of the National Office as necessary.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good command in English and Vietnamese
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have good facilitation and training skills.
- Have practical knowledge of tools, mechanisms and procedures for personal and organizational security, practical use of communications equipment
- Have good knowledge and skills on ERM.
- Willingness to do multi-task, able to work effectively under pressure taking of independence of action when required.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience on Security or Risk Management.
Working experience in international agencies.
Our contact details are: People and Culture Department (HR Department)
Tel: 024. 39439920 (ext.123)
APPLY HERE BEFORE 31/3/2021.
Please refer to the official webpage for more infomation.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
Post date: 16/04/2021WildAct
01/01/1970Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam