MAG is an international humanitarian non-governmental organization clearing remnants of conflicts in current and former conflict zones. Present in Vietnam since 1999, MAG has been working to maximize community safety and help those most-at risk reduce their chance of being in a UXO accident.
We are seeking a strong qualified Senior Accountant (to cover during maternity leave from a similar position) who will be responsible for overall programme bookkeeping, accounting and financial reporting. This is a senior position within the finance team with a direct supervisory role over the financial activities in MAG’s provincial offices and supporting the management in producing timely and accurate financial programme wide reporting.
Key requirements for the position include:
- University degree in Business Master, Professional Financial Degree, Professional accounting qualification, e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in a similar position.
- Experience of managing a small finance team, including the development and training of staff.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to coordinate activities.
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills, including data manipulation utilising Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure.
- Self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Interest in and commitment to MAG’s humanitarian mandate.
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 30 Jun 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“MAG is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or dismiss are based on merit, qualifications, competence, performance and organisational needs. When hiring MAG does not discriminate on any basis. All are encouraged to apply, especially females and people with disabilities. MAG’s recruitment process is open and transparent. Applicants will not be considered for employment if found to be trying to influence recruitment through financial or other types of inducements. MAG employees will be dismissed if found to be accepting such inducements. Once employed, MAG has an enabling environment in which all staff, including female and disabled staff, succeed and have equal opportunity for promotion and training”.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam