SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
To apply and more details, please follow link: https://careers.gggi.org/vacancy/senior-administrative-assistant-441207.html
Date to close: 14 Apr 2021
Based in Seoul, The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is an intergovernmental organization founded to support and promote a model of economic growth known as "green growth", which targets key aspects of economic performance such a poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion, and environmental sustainability. GGGI works with countries around the world, building their capacity and working collaboratively on green growth policies that can impact the lives of millions. The organization partners with countries, multilateral institutions, government bodies, and private sector to help build economies that grow strongly and are more efficient and sustainable in the use of natural resources, less carbon intensive, and more resilient to climate change.
Since 2012, GGGI has been working with the Vietnamese government on the development and implementation of Viet Nam’s Green Growth Strategy. GGGI’s office is embedded within the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI), the focal point of green growth policy in Viet Nam. In addition to the collaboration with MPI, GGGI has since expanded the country program to cover three priorities for green growth in Viet Nam; green finance, clean energy and urban green growth, with the Ministry of Industry & Trade (MOIT), Ministry of Construction (MoC), Ministry of Natural Resources & Environment (MONRE), Ministry of Finance (MoF), and other government institutions.
To support program delivery in Vietnam, GGGI seeks to hire a Senior Assistant to execute comprehensive administrative transactions. The Senior Assistant, under the reporting line of Country Representative, is responsible for a range of office management and administrative from GGGI Vietnam Office. (S)He will unsure the effective operation of administrative activities including supply chain requirements, procurement of all program supplies and services, managing stocks and office assets in close collaboration with the Finance and Administrative Associate and other team members. The Senior Assistant will execute multi-step transactions and ensure process integrity in all operations of Vietnam programs.
The Senior Assistant is to execute intricate transactions and deliver service with refinement of understanding of process, subject and purpose in line with established institutional policies, standards and donor requirements.
- Support the office management and general administrative support across areas of Finance, Procurement, and Human Resources in cooperation with Finance and Administrative Associate
- Plan and manage all logistical arrangements for the country group including seminars, meetings and events;
The Senior Assistant is to provide information and explain process transaction requirements to suppliers and Stakeholders; resolve issues of data clarity within nonstandard and/or potentially contentious situations.
- Provide advice to implementation team on the procedures, policies and tools of all operational transactions for project/output delivery;
- Closely cooperate with HQ teams such as procurement, finance, IT, HR, etc;
- Interact with service providers/suppliers about the demands and assure the appropriate delivery of goods/services
To identify priorities and sequence work to achieve consistent and timely delivery; Deliverables reflect capacity to provide a products/service of consistent quality adapting to the needs/expectations.
The tasks include but are not limited to the following areas of work:
Logistics and facilities
- Monitor and maintain office’s assets to ensure appropriate use, update asset and inventory records
- Identify the equipment to be replenished, purchased or dispersed and make proposals to supervisors
- Make relevant reports in line with GGGI HQ guidelines
- Assure proper management and record keeping to support reporting to donors and program stakeholders.
- Assist project team on travel booking and prepare monthly report
- Assist and accommodate the country team in all of the administrative and logistics support
- Procurement and spending
- Accountable for procurement processing of goods and services, training materials, workshop venues, catering services for country program with a focus on value for money
- Liaise with suppliers and stakeholders on procurement
- Place initial screening and controls on country office spending, procurement requests and contract issuance
- Verify data and ensure data entry and document consistency from spending and expenses of specific project/output management
- Support with the management of petty cash spending and payment to suppliers
- Completing monthly reports as requested
- Support recruitment of staff and consultants
- Support with the preparation for staff onboarding process
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Undergraduate degree
- Preferred four(4) years of professional experience in administration or handling logistics and procurement
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft tools and applications
- Fluent command of English and Vietnamese, both written and spoken.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Good team working ability.
- Work experience from an international/multicultural environment preferred.
- High flexibility
- Understand and actively supports GGGI’s mission, vision and values.
- Promote the optimum use of public resources
- Promote an organizational culture of trust, transparency, respect and partnership.
- Process and share information easily.
- Manage emotions and stress positively, builds rapport and resolves conflict easily.
- Promote creativity and innovation among staff.
- Be able to lead where needed and provide solutions to project-level challenge.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy