- Develop and manage advocacy and fundraising strategies and workplans for assigned partners to mobilize support for UNICEF’s priorities and major initiatives and coordinate public messaging with partners to enhance collaboration.
- Contribute to the engagement of International Financial Institutions (IFIs) in coordination with the IFI teams to help shape loans and investment packages made to IFI member African and Middle Eastern/North African countries, to include technical support and implementation by UNICEF country offices.
- Collaborate with UNICEF’s public and private divisions in the development of significant Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) including innovative finance mechanisms focused on African and Middle Eastern/North African countries.
- Implement and manage advocacy and fundraising activities; identify all possible sources of new ands. continued funding; monitor and evaluate existing fundraising channels to ensure achievement of UNICEF fundraising goals to meet the objectives and financial targets of the Strategic Plan.
- Monitor global trends in development cooperation and international assistance; monitor partners’ policies, budgets, systems and procedures and revise UNICEF advocacy and fundraising strategies and activities as required; produce regular income projections for assigned partners as required; take appropriate action and/or advise UNICEF senior management on recommended action with partners to maintain and increase support for children and UNICEF’s resource base.
- Establish and maintain high level contacts with senior officials of missions to the UN and departments of assigned donor governments, inter-governmental funds and international financial institutions responsible for support to and relations with UNICEF.
- Prepare comprehensive and substantive briefs, reports, statistics, income projections and requirements for Executive Director’s and Deputy Executive Directors’ meetings with ministers, senior partner officials, senior parliamentarians, members of cabinet or heads of major institutions.
- Negotiate terms of agreements of funding consistent with UNICEF’s mandate, business model and Rules and Regulations in coordination with UNICEF’s Legal Advisor, HQ Divisions Regional and Country Offices.
- Develop policy papers and guidelines to enhance advocacy and fundraising efforts and initiatives for assigned partners for consideration by PPD’s Director and/or senior management.
- Guide and support Country and Regional Offices to prepare and package programme proposals for assigned partners, advise them of strategic partnership and fund-raising opportunities and on their relations with assigned donors in the field.
- Serve as focal point for UNICEF relations with assigned partners, negotiating agreements, funding support and feedback, as well as arranging meetings for advocacy and fund-raising purposes with assigned partners and assigned thematic area(s).
- Attend relevant meetings of UN system and assigned partners, to present and promote UNICEF’s goals priority initiatives and resource requirements.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in one of the following fields is required: Political Science, International Relations, Economics, Business Administration, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of ten (10) of relevant professional experience is required at national and international levels in the areas of social and economic development and cooperation.
- Experience in advocacy and fundraising in a partner government or international organization is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and working experience in Africa and MENA region as well as experience in public private partnerships are assets.
- A strong network of contacts within assigned partner governments and UN Missions and United Nations Organizations.
- In depth knowledge of decision-making processes in partner governments.
- In depth experience with UN process, intergovernmental and member state negotiations.
- As per External freeze guidance note, preference will be given to staff who can be laterally reassigned or are internal candidates in Talent Group (TG).
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge and fluency of Arabic language is an asset.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)