Location: London Support Office (hybrid working) or work from any country where MSI operates
Full-time: 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday (UK contracted hours)
Contract type: Fixed term, up to two years
Salary: £40-45,000 for UK based candidates. For all other locations, the role will be banded within national context. Discretionary bonus + benefits
Closing date: 28th March 2022 (midnight GMT). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.
For internal employees applying from an MSI country programme, the role will be positioned within the existing salary structure of the country. Local terms and conditions of the country will apply.
MSI Reproductive Choices is one of the world’s leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare. We believe that everyone should have the right to choose. From contraception to safe abortion and life-saving post-abortion care, we are committed to delivering compassionate, affordable, high-quality services for all.
Today, our organisation has over 9,000 team members working in 37 countries across the world. Our success lies in the fact that MSI teams are locally led, entrepreneurial and results-driven, and are passionate about delivering high quality, client-centered care in their own communities. As a social business, we focus on sustainable delivery, efficiency, and funding models that are built to last, so that the women and girls we serve today will have a choice in the future too.
We know that access to reproductive choice is life changing. For some, it can mean the ability to complete an education or start a career. For others, it means being able to look after the family they already have. For everyone, it means the freedom to decide their own future, creating a fairer, more equal world.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Advisor to join our Digital Transformation team. In this role, you will help deliver digital technology solutions across MSI, enabling us to reach more clients with high-quality reproductive health services. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work closely with country programmes to embed new technology and improve our ability to deliver client-centred care at scale. Collaborating with teams across the organisation, you will have the opportunity to deliver digital innovations that have a direct impact on MSI’s ability to deliver our mission.
We are looking for someone who loves the challenge of managing and delivering on a portfolio of complex projects through a change management lens. Recognising that digital transformation is dependent on individuals accepting and embracing change, you will guide the team to continuously improve our change management framework and user-centred approaches to designing, developing, and delivering technology. You are a natural leader with a strong sense of accountability and you’re able to identify areas of improvement and influence ways of working to increase efficiency and collaboration. You will have a strong technical skill set as well as an ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a wide range of stakeholders. With a collaboration-first mentality and an appetite for learning, you are someone who can be effective straight away.
We recruit talented, dynamic people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all united by a belief in our mission and a focus on delivering measurable results. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a fully inclusive workplace, where everyone feels able to participate and contribute meaningfully. You must be open-minded, curious, resilient, and solutions-oriented, and committed to promoting equality, and safeguarding the welfare of team members and clients alike.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- You have a track record leading successful teams
- You have experience working with frontline health management information systems (HMIS) or the use of HMIS data
- You have change management experience, either through applying change management approaches, tools, and methodologies in a previous role or through a formal qualification (Prosci)
- You have project management experience, either through applying project management processes, tools, and methodologies in a previous role or through a formal qualification (PRINCE2, APM, etc.)
- You have experience delivering high-quality presentations, trainings, and strategic guidance
- You have a track record of successful collaborative working with experience delivering in a matrix environment
- You understand the power of data-driven decision making and have demonstrable experience supporting organisations to access and use data.
Some additional skills and experience that we’d welcome:
- Fluent in French
- Experience supporting call centre CRM or product sales solution
- Experience with different platforms like Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Power BI, DHIS2
- If internal, experience with MSI-specific solutions like Electronic Hospital Record (EHR) system, and CLIC.
- You’re a strategic thinker, able to see the bigger picture and how it affects team priorities
- You’re an excellent, influential communicator; you can convey complex, technical concepts simply and effectively, adapting your communication style to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others, including senior stakeholders, and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to
- You’re analytical, with an ability to analyse and interrogate complex data and processes. You know how and when to ask, “the tricky questions,” ensuring you clear out any ambiguity
- You’re a problem solver, able to come up with creative, relevant, and replicable solutions to challenging issues
- You’re highly organised and able to achieve progress across priorities, ensuring alignment with wider stakeholders and providing a clear steer to your direct reports to deliver with quality and on time
- You’re proactive, with an ability to identify and act on issues and opportunities before they arise. You’re a self-starter and comfortable working independently
- You’re a collaborator, making it a habit to seek input from others. You’re a team player and you are energised by working with colleagues based all over the world.
- You’re able to quickly understand new technologies, systems, and processes
- You are user-centred, ensuring that any new initiatives or technologies keep users at the heart.
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
31/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
22/05/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
22/05/2022Trung tâm Phát triển và Hội nhập