- Provide strategic support to ZM in implementing Area Programs (APs)
- Review annual plan of actions, semi and annual reports, related Term Of References(TOR) of all APs and submit for approval by ZM.
- Assist ZM in coordinating and support Humanitarian Emergency Affairs (HEA) activities in case of emergency.
- Assist ZM in ensuring the technical standards are effectively adapted in all technical project models being implemented in APs.
- ReviewAP/project level reports and consolidate zonal reports.
- Conduct project monitoring visits and lead project monitoring and participatory reflection processes to ensure alignment to National Office Strategy and achievement of planned objectives as assigned by ZM.
- Assist ZM in facilitating the external cooperation with INGO, businesses who are working in the same province, APs for better integration, leveraging extra resources for child-well being improvement.
- Assist ZM in regularly monitoring on the implementation of technical project models, ensuring DPA principles embedded, MVC reach and impact, and RC inclusion, internal data quality audit.
- Follow up with all AP managers and zonal technical teams (Nutrition, Child Protection and Livelihood technical program officers) to ensure findings related to compliance, quality of technical models, DME, DPA are addressed.
- In consultation with the zonal technical teams and ZM to give analysis of consolidated AP data for decision making on program progress quality
- Assist ZM in ensuring actions to be taken against the recommendations of the annual review results.
- Assist ZM in following up with TPOs in implementation of provincial POAs
- Assist ZM in coordinating and ensuring zonal quality reflection/ review meetings/events.
- Assist ZM in better targeting MVC and tracking impacts of MVC.
- Organize and facilitate training/learning opportunities/events to strengthen management capacity or AP Managers.
- Assist ZM in ensuring compliance of People and Culture (PnC) policies (HR manual).
- Document good practices on technical project models, MVC/RC inclusion and DME of APs to share among APs.
- Master’s degree in International Development, Business Administration, Strategic Management, Rural Development or equivalent qualifications
- Thorough understanding of the project management cycles in a complex international development organization
- Ability to lead, facilitate and coordinate multi-cultural teams with an empowering and outcome oriented approach.
- Ability to motivate teams for excellent performance
- Strongly demonstrated knowledge and skill on data collection and analysis
- Demonstrated report writing skill
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to solve complex problems and to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to engage at a strategic level with senior government, UN and INGO officials
- Ability to travel to remote and mountanuos project locations
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in managing development programs/projects
- Experience of working with child focused agency
- Experience in program monitoring and evaluation
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children