The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
CHAI's finance team is based out of our Boston office, which provides operational support to programmatic teams working in over 30 countries around the world. Our teams work to improve access to quality health care and focus on a number of different issues and disease areas including, but not limited to HIV, vaccines, malaria, and maternal and newborn health.
CHAI is seeking a Senior Associate to provide day to day project management and administrative support to key members of CHAI's senior leadership team, in addition to providing cross-cutting logistical support to the Board of Directors. This position will report into CHAI’s Chief Financial Officer and may require up to 10% travel, domestic and international. CHAI places great value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, entrepreneurialism, tenacity, independence, humility and work ethic.
CFO Support – 75%
- Track implementation progress against Finance department projects and goals.
- Support CFO with communication to CHAI’s cross-functional departments (i.e. Contracts, HR, IT, Communications, Global Operations, Safety & Security) to ensure Finance staff have access to essential information and documentation.
- Take comprehensive minutes at Finance Team Meetings and diligently track action items. Distribute and maintain minutes/files as requested by CFO.
- Develop expertise in CHAI’s internal knowledge management systems (BOX and Smartsheets).
- Support CFO and Finance team with information management, centralization of information and organization of critical files.
- Strengthen and maintain resource libraries for Finance staff.
- Coordinate travel logistics (international and domestic) including: booking flights, hotel accommodation, ground transportation, visas and communication with country teams and/or partners.
- Manage CFO scheduling, logistics, and support communication with internal and external partners.
- Coordinate the planning and logistics for finance meetings, conferences, and events (virtual and in person, international and domestic), including the identification of venues and the coordination of travel logistics and communications.
- Track receipts and prepare and submit monthly expense reporting.
- Provide administrative support to various finance team projects, initiatives and activities
- Perform other tasks, as necessary
Board and Committee Logistical Support – 15%
- Schedule quarterly Finance and Audit Committee meetings and manage attendance.
- Work with CFO and Finance team leads to edit, maintain and distribute Committee meeting agenda and materials.
- Attend Finance and Audit Committee meetings, take meeting minutes and work with CFO and Committee members to finalize.
- Support Board Relations role to finalize, print and distribute quarterly Board Meeting materials.
- Logistical support for Board Meetings, as needed.
CEO Support – 10%
- Ad hoc administrative support for CEO, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of professional experience required
- Prior experience supporting Senior Management within the private or public sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and to proactively problem solve
- Ability to manage and coordinate diverse tasks and facilitate relationships among multiple parties
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing situations and reprioritize work in a flexible manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and ability to manage complex relationships
- Ability to work independently on complex projects and proactively manage projects with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to excellence
- Prior experience working in an international environment preferred
- Available for travel up to 10%
Find out more details HERE.
DEADLINE: 20th Mar 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam