What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Prepare for information/documents/reports under the tasks assigned of Team leader/Manager in charge of audit team, assign subordinates to prepare those documents but must be responsible for quality/deadline of information/documents/reports under the requirement of the Team leader/Manager in charge of audit team;
- Assist Team leader to review documents of team members, request junior staffs to complete assigned tasks if they do not meet the quality review requirements and ensure that documents/file must be completed before the review of Teamleader;
- Make a summary report on work results and general analysis report after completion for evaluation;
- Proactively assist Team leader/Senior Manager/Manager in searching issues related to professional and technical knowledge through Vietnam accounting/auditing system, current financial management regulations, DTT’database
- Assist Team leader in: (i) Completion financial obligations of the Contract with the Company after providing service (issue billing request, documents, urge customers to pay); (ii) Completion administrative obligations with the Company after providing service (archive file, documents, reports, working papers in accordance with the current regulations of the Company)
- Administrative management to auditors who work under the allocation of Teamleader;
- Evaluation of associates auditors in accordance with the Company’s regulation dependent on each customer/task and each period;
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, auditing, finance, banking.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Good communication skill, ability to work within a team, independent working skill.
- Excellent English language skills, competent computer skill.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Location Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh Deadline 31 August 2021 Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam