As part of the continued growth and innovation of our Capital Delivery Project - Impact Assessment & Planning practice, ERM Vietnam has an opportunity to join our global consulting firm as a Senior Biodiversity Consultant.
We are looking for professionals who are interested in being part of this thriving global community – outstanding individuals who combine strong desires around consulting and business development with strong technical skills – to foster and expand a network of excellent client relationships. We seek talented individuals to help us drive the continued growth of ERM’s business. A career as an ERM Employee is unique. Our model offers unparalleled opportunities for consultants with ambition, vision and proven expertise, providing:
- Unique Career Growth & Learning Opportunities in a Global Environment
- Culture of working for an organisation with “Sustainability at its heart” and a company that promotes environmental awareness within the community through the ERM Foundation
- Diversified Environmental, Health and Safety Exposure across industries and locations
- Opportunities to be involved in collaboration across borders
- Lead biodiversity scopes, including providing technical inputs to the design of baseline surveys, coordinating and supervising fieldwork, drafting technical reports and sections, and providing technical advice support to baseline, Critical Habitat Assessment reports, international environmental impact assessment reports and management plans;
- Apply technical knowledge in baseline environmental data collection, reporting and impact assessment and foster technical growth of junior members of the biodiversity team;
- Undertake field trips within Vietnam; and
- Work with ERM Vietnam office and other ERM offices in the world to develop our biodiversity team.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant environmental, scientific or engineering subject.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a relevant biodiversity field of expertise.
- Fluent in English. The ability to communicate clearly and inclusively with colleagues, clients and stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
- In depth understanding of biodiversity context and impacts of developments
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel to an advanced level.
- Desirable, but not a prerequisite, skills and experience: o Use of IBAT and other biodiversity databases o Working on boats or in the offshore areas o Complex survey design and analysis o Education abroad in multiple countries
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, deadline: 28/02/2022
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
20/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022Fauna & Flora International
19/05/2022The Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT