Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home – the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for a Senior Communications & Campaign Consultant, based in Hanoi to take charge of the Earth Hour Campaign 2021 Plan, the 25th anniversary of WWF-Vietnam and 60th anniversary for WWF Global preparation, and Communications’ related Government Partnership and other Communications ad-hoc tasks required by Country Director.
In order to be a good fit, you should have:
- At least 10 years of working experience in the role of communication manager in an international environmental NGOs in Vietnam of which at least 5 years in the field of advocacy communication for environmental policy change;
- 5+ years of work experience in working with public, CSOs and private sector stakeholders on conservation and/or sustainability including significant project management experience
- Proven record in designing successful international communications campaign strategies and activities undertaken in a multi-cultural setting
- Understanding of politics and capable to work with relevant ministries and Government partners.
How to apply:
The TOR is attached to this article. Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com stating the position title [WWF – 112020] Senior Communications & Campaign Consultant – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 15th November 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
Post date: 03/12/2020The Library Project