Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home – the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country.
WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated, and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for passionate candidates with solid background for the following positions:
Senior Communications Officer, Illegal Wildlife Trade, based in Hanoi
with key major functions and requirements as below:
Major Functions: Responsible for the program’s communications planning, management, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of project activities to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of the WWF’s contractual obligations. Specifically, he/she will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of communications and outreach strategies under the VfD project and Ivory HII. She/he is also expected to liaise with the Communication Department of WWF-Viet Nam and Regional to make sure all IWT communication products are in line with WWF communication policy and regulations, and that the latest communications tools and channels are deployed to maximize the impacts of activities.
What you will need to be a good fit:
- Advanced university degree in communications, advocacy, journalism, environmental communications, political science, creative design or other relevant fields;
- At least 5+ years of working experience in an international development/environment-related organization or similar, of which at least two years should have been in a leadership role in campaigning, creative communications, and/or behavioral change communications with demonstrated success;
- Digital marketing knowledge with understanding of social media platforms in Viet Nam
- Good understanding of illegal wildlife trade issues, the supply and demand drivers that link to social norms, and behaviors of wildlife consumers in the Vietnamese context;
- Proven experience in designing and implementing specific policy communications and/or awareness raising campaign targeting government officials, local communities and the general public;
- Proven experience working with government officials, local communities and donors, especially on nature conservation and wildlife protection.
If you want a career filled with meaningful and diverse assignments to expand yourself professionally and personally; opportunity to work in a diverse and inspiring environment with the most supportive colleagues to make a difference to our planet while enjoying a great work-life balance and evolve yourself every day, then JOIN OUR TEAM!
How to apply:
Detailed information about these positions could be found at https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=364797 .Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 30th September 2020
Senior Communications Officer, Illegal Wildlife Trade: [WWF – 092020] Senior Communications Officer (IWT) – Full name
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
08/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
31/10/2020East Meets West Foundation
11/10/2020Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
31/10/2020AVSE Global Tổ Chức Khoa Học Và Chuyên Gia Việt Nam Toàn Cầu
The National Consultant to act as the national focal person for an assistive technology capacity assessment (ATA-C) to improve access to assistive technology in Viet NamWHO
18/10/2020Vietnam Red Cross
05/10/2020UN WFP - World Food Programme
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi