Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home – the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated, and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for a Senior Communications Officer (Illegal Wildlife Trade), based in Hanoi to help conserve wildlife from the illegal trade, particularly by contributing to wildlife demand reduction.
As our Senior Communications Officer, you will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of communications and outreach strategies under the VfD project and Ivory HII. YOU are also expected to liaise with the Communication Department of WWF-Viet Nam and Regional to make sure all IWT communication products are in line with WWF communication policy and regulations, and that the latest communications tools and channels are deployed to maximize the impacts of activities.
In order to be a good fit, you should have:
- Advanced university degree in communications, advocacy, journalism, environmental communications, political science, creative design or other relevant fields;
- At least 5+ years of working experience in an international development/environment-related organization or similar, of which at least two years should have been in a leadership role in campaigning, creative communications, and/or behavioral change communications with demonstrated success;
- Digital marketing knowledge with understanding of social media platforms in Viet Nam;
- Good understanding and strong relationships with the national and local media and creative agencies;
- Good understanding of illegal wildlife trade issues, the supply and demand drivers that link to social norms, and behaviors of wildlife consumers in the Vietnamese context;
- Proven experience in designing and implementing specific policy communications and/or awareness raising campaign targeting government officials, local communities and the general public;
How to apply:
Here are the link for detailed job description:
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com stating the position title [WWF – 092020] Senior Communications Officer (IWT) – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 6th October 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/11/2020Oxfam in Vietnam
05/11/2020The Vietnam Red Cross
Trung Tâm Nghiên Cứu, Tư Vấn Sáng Tạo Và Phát Triển Bền Vững (CCS) Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Chương TrìnhCCS
06/11/2020Save Vietnam's Wildlife
20/11/2020The Woolcock Institute Of Medical Research In Vietnam
30/11/2020Làng Trẻ Em SOS
06/11/2020United Nations Human Settlements Programme
01/01/1970Blue Dragon Children's Foundation (BDCF)
15/11/2020World Health Organization (WHO)
20/11/2020Vietnam Social Health Revolution
26/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
03/11/2020International Center (IC-VVAF)