Senior Communications Reach and Link Officer, Vietnam Country Program
Title: Senior Communications Reach and Link Officer
Location: Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam
Division: Vietnam Country Program
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Senior Communications Reach and Link Officer to provide technical and implementation to enhance online and offline reach of people at risk of HIV and link them to services. The Senior Communications Reach and Link Officer will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Refine online reach tools including apps, AI/chat bot, telemedicine, live chats and website based on user preferences, technical specifications and cost efficiencies
- Define standards operating procedures (SOPs), quality assurance/quality improvement (QA/QI) checklists, training curricula, and job aids to support online and offline reach and link activities
- Lead in developing key back-end metrics to track click through rates, service booking, service uptake and results
- Develop online client feedback and satisfaction tools, that are informed by HIV service users in terms of design and content
- Provide technical assistance to project partners in running their own online to offline reach and link efforts
- Provide on the job training, mentoring, and hands on coaching to partners
- Conduct regular monitoring to assess community use and feedback on reach and link efforts.
- Supervise staff (as assigned) and monitor sub-agreements, sub-contractors and consultants (as assigned) to ensure they implement project activities timely and effectively and achieve project targets
- Support other key, urgent activities within the communications team
- Stay current with the latest in AI, apps and online use metrics
- Other tasks required
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in develop or design of social media tools, apps or other
- Interest in public health; some previous engagement in public health preferred
- Experience in tracking online engagement metrics
- Interest in working closely with community implementers; previous engagement with LBGTQ organizations preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in an international environment
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Competence in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Google ads/ Google analytics, Facebook analytics
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English to include reading, speaking and writing
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications are made online. For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this link https://bit.ly/38HL0ip or visit PATH website (www.path.org) then go to (Careers/Search Job Listings/Asia/Marketing and Communications). Deadline for applications: March 20th, 2020.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi