- Work with Global Capital leads to represent or position WV within the UN, diplomatic, and NGO communities.
- Coordinate and facilitate external relationships that enable WV to articulate its concerns to NGO, UN, Governmental, and other multilateral bodies.
- Strategic briefings to inform organizations of WV's work and policy positioning.
- Direct meetings with key individuals and active participation in meetings of multilateral bodies.
- Support, coordinate and facilitate representation at agreed global events on behalf of the wider A&EE.
- Translate in-depth policy work in A&EE priority thematic areas into messaging for use in external relationships.
- Maintain good relations and work effectively with other members of the GC, SOs and GFO teams to ensure that World Vision presents a professional and efficient point of contact to global institutions.
- Including maintaining awareness of the activities of other members of the team to enable mutual support during times of high pressure activity.
- Management of the EE team, including across Global Capitals in New York, Geneva and Brussels. Support regional capitals in other locations (Africa, Asia and LAC).
- Aligned, well functioning team supporting overall EE objectives of the A&EE team and Global Centre.
- Develop team culture in line with agreed A&EE behaviours and mindsets.
- Contribute to the overall leadership of the A&EE team.
- Set and monitor the team’s annual workplans and the individual workplans of the team.
- Manage budget.
- Represent World Vision, and/or support representation of World Vision leaders at priority external forums, events, networks and other processes to promote agreed policy positions.
- Strong and effective World Vision representation at priority global forums and processes, through:
- Consistent use of strategic planning processes and tools. This includes working with Global Communications to develop communications plans for all priority engagements, and working with the President’s communications team when he is participating.
- Support for participation in international meetings, and provision of direction re: networking with multilateral leaders. Briefing key World Vision leaders before key events and debriefing afterwards.
- Act as the organisational representative, the representative of the President, or the representative of the Advocacy & External Engagement Partnership Leader at external forums.
- Advise WV leadership on industry thinking and new developments.
- Provide overall leadership to EE Advisory Group.
- Aligned, coherent and bold World Vision EE across the Global Centre, directed at the most important and prioritized external stakeholders, leading to influence, income and impact for children.
- Provide guidance for the development of strategic global partnerships.
- WV’s highest priority global partnerships are performing and delivering at their optimal level and, thereby, making substantive contributions to WV’s impact.
- Masters degree in International Affairs, Public Policy, International Development, Human Rights, Law or other relevant field.
- Minimum 7 year leadership experience working in child rights focused External Engagement in CSO context and/or government or multilateral context.
- Expert level understanding of child rights policy debates and dialogues, including regarding the Sustainable Development Goals, ODA, and the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Significant field experience and/or understanding in international development or humanitarian contexts.
- English language fluency.
- Excellent communications skills, verbally and written.
- Excellent trends and political analysis skills.
- Excellent team leadership and management skills.
- Strong understanding of World Vision Partnership and Our Promise.
- Strong understanding of global trends, debates and agendas related to development and humanitarian issues.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)