Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Senior Finance Business Partner at any existing Save the Children International office location.
The role of the Financial Planning and Analysis team is to provide quality strategic insight and effective finance partnering to key stakeholders to drive quality financial and business outcomes.
The role holder will lead a team responsible for providing financial leadership and coordination to Save the Children Members to support the delivery of our global strategy. This includes the responsibility for the global consolidation and performance analysis of Save the Children member results, business partnering with our Resource Mobilisation team to drive cost efficient income growth and supporting the achievement of cost efficiencies across the SCA movement, as well as high quality financial management of Save the Children Europe
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Significant finance and business partnering experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role in a Chartered Accounting, Commercial or NGO environment.
- Experience in working at a Centre or Regional level finance leadership role at SCI or any other INGO.
- Ability to develop and manage teams with different levels of experience, skills and capabilities.
- Proven experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Proven ability to have a highly strategic focus, whilst dealing competently with operational matters
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent IT literacy including expertise in spread sheet modelling
- Ability to liaise remotely with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent stakeholder management and strategic influencing skills
- The ability to understand and break down complex technical problems, both translating them into layperson’s terms as well as finding solutions which work
- Experience of managing teams, as well as indirect relationships
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Strategic understanding of private and institutional fundraising
We can offer circa £52,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work - Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
DEADLINE 17 December 2021
10/02/2022SAVE VIETNAM'S WILDLIFE
07/02/2022FAO - Food and Agriculture Organization
15/02/2022Save The Children International
07/02/2022Save The Children International
07/02/2022Save The Children International
14/02/2022Consulate General of Canada in Ho Chi Minh City
07/02/2022UK Embassy in Vietnam
07/02/2022Save the Children
17/02/2022Save the Children
15/02/2022Education For Nature - Vietnam (ENV)